• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about hopping on a flight to London tomorrow and coming back Wednesday. Only time I've been was when I was like 2 or 3. With twins coming and moving back to the US, I think this will be my last chance for a while. Downside is mover's come on Thursday and I am flying back to the US on Saturday. Flight booked, covid test scheduled, can use points for a hotel, weather looks shitty, but ya know London.

Little downside I am thinking, but it may just be too much.

London is my favourite City. It’s been ~22 years since I spent any significant time there, but it was a fantastic place.

These pictures aren't taken in space, they're taken over the ocean

so the aliens are coordinating their flyovers of earth based on who is taking the pics and what time of day on earth it is for them?

Townie seems to understand the motivations of the aliens. Makes you wonder.

I’m at the beach again and it’s super windy. Makes it almost unenjoyable. I’m wearing a sweatshirt. But I also get cold easily so take that with a grain of salt. Have been crushing some Fruit Smash seltzers & they’re tasty. Don’t @ me.

Well I mean if you're smart enough to travel to different planets, I presume you're also smart enough to fly around at night. So grabbing a picture might be pretty tough

palma is the guy who claims to know their motivations, like being "smart enough to fly around at night"

The only seltzer I can fuck with have the actual vodka in them.

That malt alcohol flavor is just something I can't do.

I’m at the beach again and it’s super windy. Makes it almost unenjoyable. I’m wearing a sweatshirt. But I also get cold easily so take that with a grain of salt. Have been crushing some Fruit Smash seltzers & they’re tasty. Don’t @ me.

No hate at all, those things are great. My brother brought some for our trip to Charleston. The Tropical Punch one was the best for me. Definitely a superior flavor to White Claws or similar offerings.

spent the weekend in Denver with my buddy and his kids call La Croix et al spicy water and I thought it was pretty cute

Denver is cool and beautiful but damn if it doesn't feel like a lot of cities across the United States are becoming similar, Chicago included

No hate at all, those things are great. My brother brought some for our trip to Charleston. The Tropical Punch one was the best for me. Definitely a superior flavor to White Claws or similar offerings.

Agreed. Pink lemonade pretty tasty too. Target had a $5 rebate & New Belgium has a $10 Venmo rebate. Aka they were essentially free.

spent the weekend in Denver with my buddy and his kids call La Croix et al spicy water and I thought it was pretty cute

My son also thinks carbonation is “spicy”.

Stole a sip of his mom’s Sprite the other day “oooh that’s spicy”.

Denver is cool and beautiful but damn if it doesn't feel like a lot of cities across the United States are becoming similar, Chicago included

What specific things have you noticed? Residents, architecture, activities?

Mine say bubble water which comes out as bubba water and now I can’t not call it that.

palma is the guy who claims to know their motivations, like being "smart enough to fly around at night"

well if they wanted to announce themselves they would have done so. So if they are advanced enough to have interstellar transport down, I imagine at some point they mastered the physics behind night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back