• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets purchase NFTs in the wake forest basketball team as a way of leveraging our purchasing power to force ownership to make more savvy decisions

if one of your posts was going to be worthy of an NFT sale, which post do you think it would be?

for cookout, it would be the rj ban announcement

boogity it would be he saving of the goth

I'm fine with my OGBoards donations going to tsy's farm, but I draw the line at Biff's new minivan.

How to flip the GOAT: How Tom Brady ended up in Tampa

note: several mom jokes were considered here as well

LOL. True. I made up a horse's name in that post to sell it.

yeah but I'm selling an NFT for the moment Diggler hacked rj

Only $80 for the Soup Nazi ?

b50d7c68ed478964643c223acb305e6f.jpg

There's some good ones on this website. Might have to go $50 for Andre Dawson for my brother's birthday.

my son got my wife a cameo of Akbar Gbajamiamilla (no clue if spelled anywhere close to right) telling her that she needs to go on - AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR.

People near me at the beach are feeding the seagulls and I am confused. Why would you ever want to be bombarded by those things? Gotta be one of the worst birds, right birdman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back