• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
if one of your posts was going to be worthy of an NFT sale, which post do you think it would be?

for cookout, it would be the rj ban announcement

boogity it would be he saving of the goth

It was on the old board but I asked Rulz if he would be ok with his son dating a girl of another race, and he responded something along the lines that he’s taught his son that bluebirds don’t fly with Redbirds or something like that. Got him permabanned.

Vibez for bmoney and townie

Also getting a lotta vibez with tour dates being announced left and right.

my son got my wife a cameo of Akbar Gbajamiamilla (no clue if spelled anywhere close to right) telling her that she needs to go on - AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR.

I guy I went to school with got Lavar Ball for his 12 year old. “Your dad told me you’re a BIG BALLER.”

By the way, he’s gotten the last laugh. Lonzo is legit and LaMelo should be ROY.

what up chat thread. talk of dead and company got me thinking. so not a lot of peeps on here know but right before covid last year my wife and i separated. and it sucked really bad. and then covid hit and then i lost one of my best friends to cancer. and then the dead & company concert i had tickets for got canceled right as i was going through the worst of it all. so now when they announced their new tour and the first stop is raleigh and i'm going to take this girl who i'm seeing who is awesome and i'm vaccinated af now and things are just kinda awesome for me now. vibes.

I think divorce has a bad rep. It's perceived as something negative, which it is on the short term, but ultimately divorce can had a major positive impact on people's happiness once the legal and emotional turmoil is over. (Divorce with kids in the picture is more problematic though.) I am glad things are on the incline for you.

Oh shoot, Isbell is playing the App football stadium in July. Might have to finally get back to Boone for that.

People near me at the beach are feeding the seagulls and I am confused. Why would you ever want to be bombarded by those things? Gotta be one of the worst birds, right birdman?

Yeah, easily top 5 worst birds.

Putting my official registry for birthday videos online now:

Joer Mormont - $50
Shooter McGavin - $220
Chris Hansen - $75
Bret 'The Hitman' Hart - $150
Montell Jordan - $100
TJ Lavin - $200
Lavar Ball - $133
Kurt Angle - $100
The guy from pawnstars - $99
John C Mcginley - $450
The Most Interesting Man - $250
John O'Hurley - $199
Tia Carrere - $75
Ivan Lendl - $150
Billy Dee Williams - $300
Don Johnson - $500
Freddie Prinze Jr. -$150
Wayne Knight - $330
Georges St Pierre - $500
James Van Der Beek - I don't want, your birthday - $300
Eric Roberts - $90
John Daly - $750
Alfonso Ribeiro - $250
Misca Barton - $150
David Hasselhoff - $499
Mr Wonderful - $1,500
Dean Norris - $300
The Situation - $300
John Starks - $103
Terry O'Quinn - $200
Anthony Scaramucci - $55 (Seems like the best deal of the bunch!)
The guy who played the Night King - $100
Nick Lachey - $250
Jaleel White - $169
Jeremy Piven - $400
Steve Wozniak - $500
Kelly Rutherford - $100
Tito Ortiz - $175
Coach Steve Spurrier - $229
Matthew Lawrence - $150
Joshua Malina - $189
Billy Zane - $350
Lindsay Lohan - $375
Sisqo - $100
David Duval - $200
Ice T - $450
Snooki - $300
Annie Wersching - $50
Phil Hellmuth Jr - $200
Jon Taffer - $195
Ric Flair - $500
Big Papi - $750
Ashley & Jared - $75
Johnny Bananas - $150
Jamie Lynn Sigler - $150
Brian Austin Green - $400
Chuck Liddell - $190
Ian Ziering - $200
Chris Tucker - $1,000
Adam Corolla - $99

and last but certainly not least

Jonathan Frakes - $300

Edited to say, I have no interest in Big Papi, especially at that price, so please don't get that one for me. thanks,

nope, i'm right

those fuckers have attacked me many times while minding my own damn business

we have so many robins here and they are v cool and i like them

i have had morning doves land on my home office windowsill and coo a few times while looking at me

"near it's nest" means like 20 feet away so nah

it's not like I was climbing a tree or something

TJ Lavin would def be pretty sick Palma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back