• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
borat fan fiction written in an youtube comments section for a clip from anchorman (2004)

Sorry Diggler. I’ve been cleaning toilet paper at the high school since I got the wake up call at 3 am.

seniors? NICE. that sucks. my son told me last night that they have decided their senior prank is that they are going to camp out at school. (I don't get it but whatever)

I remember getting to go to Tampa for an accounting job back when I worked for the man in January and I thought it was p sweet. Every guy looked like Jon Gruden

Speaking of Gruden and Tampa, about 10 years ago I rode on Southwest flights from Hartford to BWI to Tampa with Gruden. It is so bizarre to see celebrity types on a Southwest flight - or in the Southwest cattle call line more specifically, though he was one of 2 or 3 people that were in the priority 1-25 (or whatever it goes/went up to) section of the line. Of course that didn't prevent people from coming up to him for photos, which he seemed more than happy to do. Then while waiting for our flight from BWI to Tampa, I see Cal Ripken Jr go hop in the line for a Southwest flight to St Louis. This was on a Friday evening and they were playing the All Star game in St Louis that Tuesday, so I assume he was headed there. Options for getting from Hartford to Tampa were pretty limited back then, so I get having to fly Southwest in that case, though I would think Gruden has/had enough money to fly private. Or enough juice to make ESPN fly him private. However, I would think that there were better options from getting from the DC area to St Louis than a Southwest flight.

I mean, the principal was there too. He didn’t just stick me with it.

Hard to think of a town with sleazier nightlife than Tampa. Yes, that includes Las Vegas.

Speaking of Gruden and Tampa, about 10 years ago I rode on Southwest flights from Hartford to BWI to Tampa with Gruden. It is so bizarre to see celebrity types on a Southwest flight - or in the Southwest cattle call line more specifically, though he was one of 2 or 3 people that were in the priority 1-25 (or whatever it goes/went up to) section of the line. Of course that didn't prevent people from coming up to him for photos, which he seemed more than happy to do. Then while waiting for our flight from BWI to Tampa, I see Cal Ripken Jr go hop in the line for a Southwest flight to St Louis. This was on a Friday evening and they were playing the All Star game in St Louis that Tuesday, so I assume he was headed there. Options for getting from Hartford to Tampa were pretty limited back then, so I get having to fly Southwest in that case, though I would think Gruden has/had enough money to fly private. Or enough juice to make ESPN fly him private. However, I would think that there were better options from getting from the DC area to St Louis than a Southwest flight.

I, too, have been on a Southwest flight with Jon Gruden that was going to Tampa.

Going to Philly for the rest of the week

Which major river should I chill next to

i have lost three indian colleagues in the last two months to covid

heartbreaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back