• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry to hear that. My wife has lost three family members in Peru, including a cousin who was 7+ months pregnant. They managed to save the baby, but I can't imagine the heartbreak they're going through.

Man that’s terrible. Who is caring for the baby?

Appreciate the vibes ct fam. I’ll get into hoodrat hunting stories during a pandemic after next edition of talkin fruit.

Going through the entire list of Cameo's I happen to work with one of them that's on there. I texted him that I discovered this wonderful website and asked him how many he did, and he said "I started November, I'd say 70? 80? It's really weird" I said that I added up all the cameos I wanted to do and it came out to $16,044. Now I imagine he thinks I'm really weird.

Hoodrat hunting 2.0 was probably some clicks on Match or whatever. No disrespect.

Who wouldn't love an RTQ update since she left the boards 3 years ago of her tinder date antics since then

I grew up with a single mom watching tennis with my mom who had a crush on Ivan Lendl. I'm pretty sure if I showed up with a personalized video for $150 it'd erase like the past 20 years of me being a turd.

I grew up with a single mom watching tennis with my mom who had a crush on Ivan Lendl. I'm pretty sure if I showed up with a personalized video for $150 it'd erase like the past 20 years of me being a turd.
If you don't tell her how you did it (and especially not that you only paid $150 bucks for it) she'd probably think you're a miracle worker

If you don't tell her how you did it (and especially not that you only paid $150 bucks for it) she'd probably think you're a miracle worker

I could have Ivan Lendl break the news that I'm taking my mom to Wimbledon and maybe we'll run into each other. BOOM. I mean if I can pull Wimbledon by day with the Mom and hitting up the dart bars by night London trip I'd be psyched.

Last edited:
Putting my official registry for birthday videos online now:

Joer Mormont - $50
Shooter McGavin - $220
Chris Hansen - $75
Bret 'The Hitman' Hart - $150
Montell Jordan - $100
TJ Lavin - $200
Lavar Ball - $133
Kurt Angle - $100
The guy from pawnstars - $99
John C Mcginley - $450
The Most Interesting Man - $250
John O'Hurley - $199
Tia Carrere - $75
Ivan Lendl - $150
Billy Dee Williams - $300
Don Johnson - $500
Freddie Prinze Jr. -$150
Wayne Knight - $330
Georges St Pierre - $500
James Van Der Beek - I don't want, your birthday - $300
Eric Roberts - $90
John Daly - $750
Alfonso Ribeiro - $250
Misca Barton - $150
David Hasselhoff - $499
Mr Wonderful - $1,500
Dean Norris - $300
The Situation - $300
John Starks - $103
Terry O'Quinn - $200
Anthony Scaramucci - $55 (Seems like the best deal of the bunch!)
The guy who played the Night King - $100
Nick Lachey - $250
Jaleel White - $169
Jeremy Piven - $400
Steve Wozniak - $500
Kelly Rutherford - $100
Tito Ortiz - $175
Coach Steve Spurrier - $229
Matthew Lawrence - $150
Joshua Malina - $189
Billy Zane - $350
Lindsay Lohan - $375
Sisqo - $100
David Duval - $200
Ice T - $450
Snooki - $300
Annie Wersching - $50
Phil Hellmuth Jr - $200
Jon Taffer - $195
Ric Flair - $500
Big Papi - $750
Ashley & Jared - $75
Johnny Bananas - $150
Jamie Lynn Sigler - $150
Brian Austin Green - $400
Chuck Liddell - $190
Ian Ziering - $200
Chris Tucker - $1,000
Adam Corolla - $99

and last but certainly not least

Jonathan Frakes - $300

Brian Austin Green severely overestimates his value.

Hoodrat hunting definitely seems like it would take way too much effort at this stage of my life.

I randomly thought about RTQ this weekend when flying home because I remembered that she was a big believer in chemtrails. So strange.

Going to Wimbledon is very high on my list of sporting events to attend. Will always regret not going when Federer was still in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back