• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we all not freaking out about the whole ufo thing right now?

How’s that? Seems like that age group around here are most likely passengers on the asd/bc train.

Bro, drones don’t move that way and then disappear into the ocean with no wreckage.

I’m real glad I got married prior to the advent of Tinder and the like

Yeah. I started dating my wife before Facebook popped off.

It's interesting following divorced couples on social media. Only one divorced couple I know actually made a mutual announcement of their divorced. For others, it just gradually became clear after the ex-wife posted pictures with only her kids for a few months or the ex-husband posted pics dating someone else.

How’s that? Seems like that age group around here are most likely passengers on the asd/bc train.

asd? Autism spectrum disorder? lol wut

For me, late 30s is being pulled from so many directions. Family, job, old friends, new friends, new career opportunities, desire for old/new hobbies (lol, time).

20s was being pulled, but it was more like: strong pull to finish degree, strong pull to get married, strong pull to find a job.

These days, it's rare for me to consistently work on a single strong pull area of life for more than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back