• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
That mess will still result in two billionaires and probably a few millionaire lawyers too.

The prices for sporting events right now are crazy, probably because it's only like 25% capacity and supply/demand/inflation. Was looking at Dodgers/Clippers tickets and nope nope nope

I really want to see this Dodgers/Clippers game.

chat thread 2021: if you fill up garbage cans with gas it will evaporate

That mess will still result in two billionaires and probably a few millionaire lawyers too.

I think he’s talking about the advances towards Microsoft employees and his relationship to Jeff Epstein along with some other issues coming to light.

Catamount, where were you during the Panthers' 2015 Superbowl season? Brasky and I were out on rainey with a huge Winston crew every game. Random people we'd never met from our high school would show up. Great times...before the vibes died

Best season ever. I watch the majority of the games that season at Docs on 38th or Little Woodrows on Burnet.

I don’t think I watched many games on rainy.

Best season ever. I watch the majority of the games that season at Docs on 38th or Little Woodrows on Burnet.

I don’t think I watched many games on rainy.
Two Austins. In nearly ten years I think I went to docs only once and that little Woodrows location only a handful of times.

Suck that cock squirrel bitch !!

E1igampXsAckI-J

Thinking about hopping on a flight to London tomorrow and coming back Wednesday. Only time I've been was when I was like 2 or 3. With twins coming and moving back to the US, I think this will be my last chance for a while. Downside is mover's come on Thursday and I am flying back to the US on Saturday. Flight booked, covid test scheduled, can use points for a hotel, weather looks shitty, but ya know London.

Little downside I am thinking, but it may just be too much.

Is Bill Gates a good or bad person, infidelity issues aside? He obviously has way too much freaking money, but he seems to want to do actual good with most of it.

Thinking about hopping on a flight to London tomorrow and coming back Wednesday. Only time I've been was when I was like 2 or 3. With twins coming and moving back to the US, I think this will be my last chance for a while. Downside is mover's come on Thursday and I am flying back to the US on Saturday. Flight booked, covid test scheduled, can use points for a hotel, weather looks shitty, but ya know London.

Little downside I am thinking, but it may just be too much.

Do it.

I am on day 1 of 3 weeks of funemployment. Gonna take it easy today, sleep some, gotta babyproof our kitchen cabinets. Then I have my going away lunch tomorrow (postponed from last week due to the gas thing). Will do some other projects around the house. Headed to the beach on Sunday.

Is Bill Gates a good or bad person, infidelity issues aside? He obviously has way too much freaking money, but he seems to want to do actual good with most of it.

Are there people that think he’s a bad person? Seems like one of the most philanthropic billionaires. Obviously doesn’t make you automatically good, but I haven’t heard of anything bad except for the infidelity.

Are there people that think he’s a bad person? Seems like one of the most philanthropic billionaires. Obviously doesn’t make you automatically good, but I haven’t heard of anything bad except for the infidelity.

I mean his wife is basically accusing him of being a pedophile, so if that's true I will go no he is not a good person. Everything known for sure about him though is that he is a good dude.

I think it is safe to say Malinda is a good person, Bill is a maybe.

Two Austins. In nearly ten years I think I went to docs only once and that little Woodrows location only a handful of times.

I was originally suppose to move to South Austin, but the apartment complex I applied for rejected me because I had a drug paraphernalia charge on my background check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back