• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. cities have a much smaller carbon footprint than rural areas on account of density and efficiency of infrastructure

2. the most famous person I've seen on a Southwest flight was Tyler Hansbrough -- he was much smaller than I realized (and defs shorter than his listed height of 6'9"), which made me respect his career as a very undersized PF, but I still don't like him

what up chat thread. talk of dead and company got me thinking. so not a lot of peeps on here know but right before covid last year my wife and i separated. and it sucked really bad. and then covid hit and then i lost one of my best friends to cancer. and then the dead & company concert i had tickets for got canceled right as i was going through the worst of it all. so now when they announced their new tour and the first stop is raleigh and i'm going to take this girl who i'm seeing who is awesome and i'm vaccinated af now and things are just kinda awesome for me now. vibes.

Fucking hell sorry to hear that bmoney and townie. We need vibes now more than ever.

can someone update the VIBES portal and correct our VIBES keywords on YT/Insta ads for SEO optimization

I feel like vibes does the exact opposite of what it’s meant to, or maybe that’s just when creamy says it.

boards seriously need an SEO overhaul

when I search "I want to talk about wake forest sports with friends please" ogboards doesn't even make the first page

boards seriously need an SEO overhaul

when I search "I want to talk about wake forest sports with friends please" ogboards doesn't even make the first page

SEO is exclusively biff's job, i'll run this up the flagpole to him

SEO is exclusively biff's job, i'll run this up the flagpole to him

thank you

look out for "i want to talk about wake forest sports but sometimes politics too" which returns about 15,600,000 results and that is a really big search market we need to take a look at

how much of the last fundraising campaign is going toward SEO optimization/marketing

Need to set aside a little nest egg from every fundraiser to pay off a big time basketball recruit when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back