• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody signed up for Be the Match? I signed up about 5 years ago & just received a second swab kit. Wonder if that means I’m close to being a match for somebody?

I did it years back as well, I believe I’d been drinking and saw a Reddit post or something and figured it’d be a good idea. Which it actually is.

Most sandwiches I don’t cut but when i do it’s triangle.

I’ll cut a grilled cheese

Not sure I care about how it gets cut

I love Schitt’s Creek but Chris Elliott is so bad. Almost everyone else in the cast is amazing but man is he bad.

It’s depressing to me that no matter how hard I work out or how good of shape I am in, I have officially become too old to move my feet and defend high school kids in pickup.

You need to adjust your game to reflect your old man strength rather than what used to be lateral quickness.

The most depressing part of playing basketball now is that I used to be a slasher on the offensive end. With no quickness, that ain’t happening anymore. And it’s made me realize I’m not as good of a shooter as I thought I was.

Oh, and I get hurt a lot.

Played my first pickup in about two years with my old man this weekend at the park across the street from my house

My dad’s game at 61 gives me an insight into what my game will turn into

I suspect I am much older than most of the folks that participate on this thread. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with you. Sometimes I don't have a clue. Today was one of those days.

Ate with friends at a restaurant this afternoon outside. So so nice.

I pulled my first super dad move of asking the waiter to change the music.

I have no problem with Megan thee Stallion but that’s for my gym playlist. I’m not sure my 2.5 year old needs to hear about her WAP.

I almost doubled down when he said he would try but doesn’t have much control over that. Had he come back and told me he couldn’t the next words out of my mouth would have been “why don’t you find the person that does have control over that and tell them to come speak to me.”

this was post #266. 400 posts in 30 hours is a lot of shit to dig through i'll summarize.

- either you are a fuddy duddy with kids or you don't care about the children (180 posts)
- either you are a grammar nazi or a philistine (100 posts)
- shower nozzle/plumbing talk (100 posts)
- sandwich shapes (20 posts)

you're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back