• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve thought about this a lot, as well.

For example, the guy I coach 6yo softball with calls all of the girls “sweetheart” and “baby” and I’m all like, “nice job, guys!” Not sure either is right... But if we were coaching older girls, I’d be cringing at some of the stuff he says.

I also do that with my own kids, though all of them get called “buddy”. But I wouldn’t call my son “sweet pea “. I do tell him he’s a sweet boy when he plays well with his sisters, though.

I have a friend with 5 kids. 4 boys, 1 girl. He addresses them all as "my love". It sounds so organic and non weird when I hear him say it, but when typing it out it sounds a little iffy.

I've always admired him for not feeling like he has to call his sons "big guy" or "buddy" or whatever.

I saw that parodied on Atlanta. Never actually saw the real video.

vince is a good dude

0Iiq6iH.png

i sort of hate that i feel this way but there is some pretty strong comedic gold having a southern good-christian karen tearfully reading rap lyrics

who here has CLEAR and how much better is it than TSA precheck?

I just reupped Global Entry/Precheck for the next four years and CLEAR at $180/year needs to be pretty gd good to get my attention

once work kicks back into gear, I imagine I'll fly 1.5/month -- maybe I can get work to pay for it

Like others have said, it's great if you regularly use airports that have it. The biggest advantage we had was the shorter line to TSA after checking in which is a huge advantage when traveling with children.

Wow will they really send your kid home from kindergarten for dropping an F bomb? My kid is gonna be in trouble.

Vince says she has a right to her opinion, and we're shitty for making fun of her. Welp, didn't expect that. Now I'm even more depressed than when I found out I was using deep-seated incorrectly.

that's because vince is a good dude

can't let kids with the devil in 'em hang around God's children

i sort of hate that i feel this way but there is some pretty strong comedic gold having a southern good-christian karen tearfully reading rap lyrics

I didn't watch the whole thing, but she really choked up at the line about not being able to bring a gun to school, which I laughed about.

It’s been 4.5 years since that rant has anyone done a follow up to see how the children are doing after being exposed to such filth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back