• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
"gonna put in my vote to make this a keeper league if you run it back Ph" on the fantasy NBA thread was def. misunderstood because I thought "if you run it back" would be interpreted as the creation of a new league but I see I needed to be more specific with my word choice

Run it back in a basketball context absolutely means play again same teams tho

Run it back in a basketball context absolutely means play again same teams tho

yeah i understand the connotation

i was focusing on the run it back with the same league participants

i mean, when has 'run it back' not meant "same game over again"

i guess in american football where it might mean 'score touchdown off of turnover or punt/kick off'

I dnot crae waht wodrs u use r how tehy are selelpd if yu utnandserd waht a preosn is tnyirg 2 say, anitynhg esle + ure jsut bineg a dhucoe.

But we aren’t your students, much like everyone here wasn’t one of my authors looking to be edited when I was a “grammar nazi”, so what’s the point ?

It feels to me like there is very little confusion based on our inability to communicate on here and much more disagreement based on the substance of posts for anyone to be so pedantic all the time. I know it won me no friends over the years.

Holy shit betterphan, da fuq did you just make me spend 15 minutes skimming through

can the internet stop asking me to watch 30 sec clips about "how elon musk purportedly does [BUSINESS THING]"

plama you might just want to go back to trolling people on the police violence thread big dog

too much post-rj vigorous conversation here 4 u

Impotent: Apparently Billie Eilish has posed for Vogue wearing not baggy clothes.

is it just me or does this Fancy Shower have a showerhead that is way too close to the wall?

O2Q6qpf.jpg

is it just me or does this Fancy Shower have a showerhead that is way too close to the wall?

O2Q6qpf.jpg

incredibly close, especially if you cannot angle it. i have never used a rain showerhead, but i imagine it sucks because you have to stand directly under it. gimme the poor person one where i can angle it

also the knobs are on the other side wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back