• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
too much post-rj vigorous conversation here 4 u

2&2's rolling with the take, I just need to read someone out there making some sense, so I can sit back and lurk. But for the love of god think of the lurkers before ya spend another 100 posts grammar policing a comment about gender roles.

is it just me or does this Fancy Shower have a showerhead that is way too close to the wall?

O2Q6qpf.jpg

Fishbowl picture but even assuming the tub is standard 60in long (it doesn't look it), means each tile is 2in across, so the tub is only like 20in wide. So yes that is only 10in from the wall. Its the skinny jeans of tubs.

2&2's rolling with the take, I just need to read someone out there making some sense, so I can sit back and lurk. But for the love of god think of the lurkers before ya spend another 100 posts grammar policing a comment about gender roles.

it was like 3 posts about grammar policing and then like 30 posts about language

how are your pinball machines

Looks like there's no soap; just shampoo and conditioner.

i wonder if they went with that head to keep splash down and the glass more symmetrical

...in the context of a message board, where literally all we have to go on is what someone writes.

I've made this argument many times before (generally in response to folks like creamy who would never use the language they use here in real life, they swear!) It's funny how much trouble those sorts of people have understanding it.

a bad parody account idea I had was one that just popped up when someone used "less" instead of "fewer"

it would get a lot of use though

less/fewer is p much the only linguistic mistake that really bothers me and my gf gets so mad when I mention it

I don't even see a drain for that tub. Could end badly.

I feel like we need a Tribble kid chat thread and a normal kid chat thread

i really hate those half-glass shower walls. put a damn door on it. hotels are all into that style now and it drives me nuts because i don't want to flood their hotel but what choice do i have?

We are done talking about grammar. Don't come in here read up and introduce new opinions, the time has passed. We are onto Biff's manlet shower/tub combo.

I've made this argument many times before (generally in response to folks like creamy who would never use the language they use here in real life, they swear!) It's funny how much trouble those sorts of people have understanding it.

Come play mafia, sport!

lotta weird rules about how the CT is supposed to work

p sure the only one is that you should be chatting about whatever you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back