• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hate those half-glass shower walls. put a damn door on it. hotels are all into that style now and it drives me nuts because i don't want to flood their hotel but what choice do i have?

it's fucking great; we had one similar to that but the glass was on hinges and now we just have a walk-in shower with half glass. half the glass cleaning, no problems with flooding.

i do appreciate the shower that doesnt even bother with a door or a lip, you just stand there in the room and water goes everywhere and you're like well it's a bathroom

Apparently it takes up to two weeks to get your pants hemmed during a pandemic.

30 pages in 5 days (incl. weekend) is a pretty good pace for the modern OGBoards congrats lads

I've made this argument many times before (generally in response to folks like creamy who would never use the language they use here in real life, they swear!) It's funny how much trouble those sorts of people have understanding it.

Also, to get back to this one. I've been vocal on these boards for years that I try to be a complete idiot on the boards, because I don't take the internet seriously. I don't care what anyone here thinks about my internet persona, but I would hope I could enjoy good comradery with boards bro's IRL. So, hey, I've said some shitty things, yes, but I've always been here to rustle jimmies and just dick around.

Recently I have decided to clean up the boards act a bit and not have as much fun, because clearly you guys DON'T LIKE FUN !

Cookout's new house has a bathtub IN the shower it's the wildest thing I've ever seen

Just rescheduled my dentist appointment cause my butthole isn't liking the amount of beer consumed in my weekend vaccine celebration. Not gonna risk a 30 minute Uber ride.

So come play mafia, RSF and let's stop being mean to each other and put the beef back in the freezer where it belongs.

Also, to get back to this one. I've been vocal on these boards for years that I try to be a complete idiot on the boards, because I don't take the internet seriously. I don't care what anyone here thinks about my internet persona, but I would hope I could enjoy good comradery with boards bro's IRL. So, hey, I've said some shitty things, yes, but I've always been here to rustle jimmies and just dick around.

Recently I have decided to clean up the boards act a bit and not have as much fun, because clearly you guys DON'T LIKE FUN !

you're still gonna throw down with Louis though, right?

Shatner's version is superior anyway.

I feel like we need a Tribble kid chat thread and a normal kid chat thread

ST_TroubleWithTribbles.jpg

Creamy already used the power of our lord and savior to rain down a tornado this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back