• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have your Outlook calendar items visible to your co-workers? At previous jobs, you could only tell when people were blocked, OOO, tentative, etc. But the default setting at my new company is to show all appt/meeting titles and locations. The C-suite guys just put "private appt" or "block" a lot on their calendars, but keep everything visible. I changed my setting to the more private option, but now am wondering if that will make it seem like I have something to hide?!?

my manager just asked our team to change it from just saying busy to showing everything.

"hey, i noticed it just says busy, what are you doing at 1pm?"
"reticulating splines"

Bigger than like the Jackson 5?

The Tax Court Opinion involving Michael Jackson’s Estate was released on Monday. The first half of the Opinion goes through just how big of a star MJ was.

does anyone actively used LinkedIn premium? I did a month free trial of it during the interview process to see if people from new employer were scoping out the profile since it seems like most profile views are hidden away under premium now. I guess maybe I'd get more value if I was in a full-on job search, but both my current and future jobs were obtained by just seeing the job posting on LinkedIn itself and I haven't needed premium. seems very expensive but I haven't explored the features much and have no use for it now.

I'm not saying Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, and The Jacksons weren't a big deal throughout the 70's, but Off the Wall didn't come out till August 1979, and that's when he really started gettig Huge.

Lol gross

That lineup is so centrist it has a QB who played WR and became a WR who played QB. Pick a side, people!

So is MSD too big for the Quad now or is this just a one year social distancing thing?

P.Y.T. is still my favorite MJ track tho

Do you guys have your Outlook calendar items visible to your co-workers? At previous jobs, you could only tell when people were blocked, OOO, tentative, etc. But the default setting at my new company is to show all appt/meeting titles and locations. The C-suite guys just put "private appt" or "block" a lot on their calendars, but keep everything visible. I changed my setting to the more private option, but now am wondering if that will make it seem like I have something to hide?!?

It's individual preference in my company. I've found that the vast majority of people have left it on the default free/busy view, but occasionally I'll see someone who has their whole calendar exposed when looking to schedule a meeting.

It's individual preference in my company. I've found that the vast majority of people have left it on the default free/busy view, but occasionally I'll see someone who has their whole calendar exposed when looking to schedule a meeting.

even if you have the free/busy view, Teams will still say if you're actually in a meeting or just busy. I block a lot of time on my calendar to work on things so those come up as busy on Teams.

when you look at the charts and album sales, pretty hard to make any argument about ABB being the biggest band

it's probably the Eagles tbh

when you look at the charts and album sales, pretty hard to make any argument about ABB being the biggest band

it's probably the Eagles tbh

I don't think I said of the decade or anything, but they were one of the biggest touring acts for sure, and were highly influential in getting Jimmy Carter elected. there was a recent documentary about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back