• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
CANCEL MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHING PEOPLE DAY!!!

i suppose it's a sign of growing that i read that and while my first instinct is still to roll my eyes a little, I stop myself and try to think about the other party's point of view. Change isn't always fast.

(we just watched Best of Enemies and I'm feeling the love)

the funny thing about outrage culture is that it's people like you who further the message.

there's literally no way i would've heard about this if you hadn't whined about it

Don't you live in the middle of no where Pennsylvania? Of course you won't hear about it, no one's trying to cancel the Bearded Lady at the Erie County fair. But us folks who choose to live in the civilized parts of the country do so in part so we can take a 30 minute drive and enjoy Disneyland.

Last edited:
Yea I live in a major metropolis because of its proximity to theme parks

Yea I live in a major metropolis because of its proximity to theme parks

I figured you’d finally see the light once they started coming after princes given that princely sum you’re paying that nanny.

I'm fairly sure I'm drinking Jai Alia IPA tonight solely because I liked this commercial 11 years ago

Are targetted ads a bad thing? In the past week I’ve gotten hit up by a dude who makes a cool custom 4inch tall breath of the wild korok and now I got a $15 1000 piece breath of the wild puzzle. Would I be better off if they didn’t track my whole life? I’ll let ya know once I’m done with the $15 puzzle

Oh and I literally broke the 4 inch korok no more than 20 seconds after receiving it. I got it for the wife as she likes collecting koroks so I tried to hide it subtly on top of a pinball machine that was slanted so it fell and shattered in a few pieces. Hoping my handy man at work can glue it back together.

Oh and I literally broke the 4 inch korok no more than 20 seconds after receiving it. I got it for the wife as she likes collecting koroks so I tried to hide it subtly on top of a pinball machine that was slanted so it fell and shattered in a few pieces. Hoping my handy man at work can glue it back together.

Wouldn’t be the first time she’s been disappointed by 4 inches.

I sleep w socks sometimes bc my feet sweat. Hyperhidrosis FTL.

CANCEL MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHING PEOPLE DAY!!!

Acknowledging I'm not making a full effort this morning to understand this perspective....

Isn't "mother" *more* inclusive bc you can be a mother without actually giving birth (adoptive parents, fosters, etc.) and doesn't require the parent be born with particular genitals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back