• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get Pigman’s?

I did, was gonna take your advice but it wasn’t open today and Pigman’s was. Thought it was pretty good tbh, and I’m a pretty harsh critic of smoked meats! My wife’s favorite food is pulled pork so it was a Mother’s Day treat. Got enough leftovers for sandwiches for the week too, and a gallon of sweet tea.

don't know why it took me this long but I just now thought of turning off the 2 minute delayed repeat notification for text messages. I think this will be a major life improvement.

don't know why it took me this long but I just now thought of turning off the 2 minute delayed repeat notification for text messages. I think this will be a major life improvement.
I've never heard of this in my life. It can't possibly be a default which means you turned it on. Each time you got a new phone

I've never heard of this in my life. It can't possibly be a default which means you turned it on. Each time you got a new phone

You don’t get a second ping for every text message if you don’t read it?

Definitely a default.

Celebrating is fine but getting a bunch of unique meaningful gifts is a challenge.

Nov - Anniversary
Dec - Christmas
Jan - Wife's Birthday
Feb - Valentine's Day

Oh and I suck at gift giving. Its a challenge bro.

You don’t get a second ping for every text message if you don’t read it?

Definitely a default.
My microwave does this but never my phone.

I've always had android phones. Maybe the iphone is the culprit

I have wife’s bday, Mother’s Day, sisters bday and mom’s bday all in 3 weeks

moms are beautiful and it is good to love them

love to those who come from difficult homes or who have lost theirs on this day

I have broken the 4:00 barrier. 3:57 on today’s crossword, and that even included a mistake.

I have broken the 4:00 barrier. 3:57 on today’s crossword, and that even included a mistake.

So for the sake of clarification at 4:30 AM on a Monday morning, you complete a crossword puzzle in less than 4 minutes? Like an actual newspaper crossword puzzle in less than 4 minutes?

well, it's the NYT crossword puzzle on their app. So yes, the one in the newspaper but on an app.

Damn Diggler, well done. I would’ve had 4:03 (a Monday record for me) but had to hunt for a typo

i have a brilliant idea. we'd have one company bundle up hulu, netflix, paramount, peacock, etc and we'd just pay them one monthly fee to deliver all of these to us.

This whole RJKarl thing has really got me thinking.

I sure am glad he's banned. That's all.

@mako it was windy AF yesterday. Was the little plane getting rocked by turbulence? I've never skydived(dove?) before but, feel like I'd want to hurry up and GTFO vs. hang out in a small prop plane in turbulence.

@mako it was windy AF yesterday. Was the little plane getting rocked by turbulence? I've never skydived(dove?) before but, feel like I'd want to hurry up and GTFO vs. hang out in a small prop plane in turbulence.

We went pretty early in the morning and it wasn't too bad. The weird part was just being crammed in prick to pooper with like 16 other people in a plane the size of a Chevy Aerostar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back