• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pillow needs to be supportive and firm foam. Otherwise my giant head mashes it flat and I end up sleeping on my arm. I’m getting too old for that, I get shoulder and back injuries from that sometimes.

idk how you guys don’t use the top sheet. My comforter would be nasty otherwise.

MyPillow, eh?

This gas bullshit is going to be a problem.

yeah crazy line yesterday. we have a full tank in the car my wife takes to work and our other car has half a tank. so we should be ok but she was planning on Friday on taking our son to drop off in Blowing Rock with the grandparents for the weekend. not sure if she'll be able to do that if no gas available.

I filled up this morning with Premium since that's all they had. Wife has 3/4 of a tank. I'm fine for now but worried about a trip I have planned for next Wednesday. Supposed to go to Mocksville for a field hockey tournament this weekend and would rather not burn 80 miles worth of petro.

Cue Mad Max and Fred Flintstone gifs.

Sounds awesome. I tried to go to El Classico at Camp Nou in late 2008, but tickets were $500+ for nosebleeds. Couldn't swing it as a college kid. Wish I had done it.

11903742_10153481045770605_519282227356583493_n.jpg

the view from the seats we randomly got for the Spanish Supercopa Final in 2015 at Camp Nou. That was amazing....and we paid face for them.

Sounds awesome. I tried to go to El Classico at Camp Nou in late 2008, but tickets were $500+ for nosebleeds. Couldn't swing it as a college kid. Wish I had done it.

Ya, this one of those times I am thinking it will be worth it to stay up past midnight ( or at least go watch the game with the fans). I am sure its not the same size or scale as El Classico, but if the flags and horn honking outside my window are any judge, it will still be a good time.

Anyone kinda have this sinking feeling like the country is a day or two from legit falling apart?

"No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that.”

Remember when Trump was President and we had gas and it was cheap ?

Go electric and you won’t have to worry about a gas shortage, just the collapse of the power grid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back