• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cav always gives off old money south , though. So this is on brand.

Be sure to double bag your extra gasoline.

I used to change our sheets every week. Our new maid changes our sheets and now it's done every two weeks and I never even think about it except when we heve to leave out the clean sheets. So much happier.

Also:

tenor.gif

And:

Safe for work, but some of you might think it's not safe for work.

kyud5ojghee01.jpg

Last edited:
duvets are too bulky

I like thin bedspreads year round

This must be an unpopular opinion.
It's also an interesting flex, like, "look at me, I don't have anxiety and don't need the weight of a thicker blanket to help me fall asleep."

Anyway, you're wrong, duvets are not too bulky.

This must be an unpopular opinion.
It's also an interesting flex, like, "look at me, I don't have anxiety and don't need the weight of a thicker blanket to help me fall asleep."

Anyway, you're wrong, duvets are not too bulky.

I sleep hot

I keep the bedroom radiator off or low most of the winter too

God. Damn.

These people get to vote.

This is categorically a bad person. Like, this is better than the shopping cart litmus test (although hopefully less widespread).

This person is ignorant, in that they have no idea how dangerous this is (or they have a wonton and reckless disregard for the safety of others). They are selfish, in that they are taking more than they need when they don't need it. And they are just fucking stupid as balls if they think that isn't going to leak out all over the place. Like, FUCKING SHIT.

This is categorically a bad person. Like, this is better than the shopping cart litmus test (although hopefully less widespread).

This person is ignorant, in that they have no idea how dangerous this is (or they have a wonton and reckless disregard for the safety of others). They are selfish, in that they are taking more than they need when they don't need it. And they are just fucking stupid as balls if they think that isn't going to leak out all over the place. Like, FUCKING SHIT.

at least you have to pay for what you pump, no matter where it ends up

Just filled up at the Citgo on Reynolda and then ate at Allen's dairy treats. JFC y'all, never eat at Allen's dairy treats.

I feel like Pizza places should make divisible slices. like cut it into 8 slices, but then take like 2 of those slices and then cut them in half too. 3 slices I'm still a bit hungry, but then after 4 slices I feel gross. I think 3.5 is the right number.

I see what you did there... Sometimes danger is just too delicious to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back