• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Mako will be using his lawnmower gas to get to school until folk stop acting all crazy. We gasless in the foothills.

Overheard a couple old-timers talking while I ate saying "biden already done took everything else from us. Why's he need my gas too!!!???"

Just filled up at the Citgo on Reynolda and then ate at Allen's dairy treats. JFC y'all, never eat at Allen's dairy treats.

That’s on you dude. Not sure why you thought that would be a good choice. Especially with a bojangles right there too.

an embarrassing tradition: groundbreaking ceremonies with hard hats and shovels

construction worker cosplay

This is categorically a bad person. Like, this is better than the shopping cart litmus test (although hopefully less widespread).

This person is ignorant, in that they have no idea how dangerous this is (or they have a wonton and reckless disregard for the safety of others). They are selfish, in that they are taking more than they need when they don't need it. And they are just fucking stupid as balls if they think that isn't going to leak out all over the place. Like, FUCKING SHIT.

just because she may be asian doesn't mean you need to be raciost

I feel like Pizza places should make divisible slices. like cut it into 8 slices, but then take like 2 of those slices and then cut them in half too. 3 slices I'm still a bit hungry, but then after 4 slices I feel gross. I think 3.5 is the right number.

That’s what a knife is for. Or just eat half. Or tear it in half.

an embarrassing tradition: groundbreaking ceremonies with hard hats and shovels

construction worker cosplay

Horrible. With a ribbon and oversized scissors.

palma: pays $200 for wagyu steak

also palma: won't pay $5 for his own pizza cutter

185262618_3693676084076172_2371172072646000912_n.jpg

All I know is if I ever start hiring people to like fill my q-tip container with q-tips or whatever the hell else you have these people doing in your houses, mine is going to be on pizza slicing duty.

That’s on you dude. Not sure why you thought that would be a good choice. Especially with a bojangles right there too.

Thought a couple hotdogs all the way sounded good and I eat bojangles like 4 times a week already.

I remember when it used to be Lany’s Wings. Some of the best hot wings in town. We’d go after our football games every Friday. Good times good times.

We used to have a couple cleaning services before covid and haven’t started back.

With 2 dogs who shed and a toddler who spills shit everywhere, we’ve just accepted we are going to love in chaos for at least 5-7 more years. Cleaners will leave and house will be trashed in 48 hours so it just isn’t worth it for a couple days of pretending like we have our shit together.

Thought a couple hotdogs all the way sounded good and I eat bojangles like 4 times a week already.

I remember when it used to be Lany’s Wings. Some of the best hot wings in town. We’d go after our football games every Friday. Good times good times.

Man I used to love Lany’s.

Man I used to love Lany’s.

Sang my first karaoke there.

I'm a little bummed about the current WS wing situation.

Waldo's has fallen off BIG TIME. I'm the biggest Waldo's homer you'll find, but they just ain't like they used to be. Ted's on Yadkinville closed down for good. Ronnie's is still good but it's just not the backwoods atmosphere I'm looking for in a wings joint.

At this point, Putters has the best standard buffalo wings. East coast on Reynolda has great flavored wings.

Sang my first karaoke there.

I'm a little bummed about the current WS wing situation.

Waldo's has fallen off BIG TIME. I'm the biggest Waldo's homer you'll find, but they just ain't like they used to be. Ted's on Yadkinville closed down for good. Ronnie's is still good but it's just not the backwoods atmosphere I'm looking for in a wings joint.

At this point, Putters has the best standard buffalo wings. East coast on Reynolda has great flavored wings.

burke street not bad for buffalo wings either, but i'm usually drunk while eating them (and also eating them alongside pizza + knots, soooo maybe its the whole vibe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back