• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I love an everything bagel... But imma go sesame.

tenor.gif

Oh yeah, then you're getting the full-weight of location-based, search result-based, relationship-based ad targeting. Google or Facebook or whatever tracks both of y'alls location and knows you just spent an hour with a friend who recently went took a trip to beautiful Charlotte oh and lookie here you travel a lot congrats you're getting ads to travel to Charlotte since the city is running a new ad campaign. Boom, Facebook brings people closer together now buy some shit.
Who wants to vacation in Charlotte?

Who wants to vacation in Charlotte?

I don't get the idea of vacationing in any big American city. Maybe a night or two on the way to someplace else, but a long weekend is generally enough for me in NYC or Boston, and I wouldn't spend any more time than I had to in Dallas.

okay, here is my question: if you get one type of bagel (same type for every bakery/grocery store/deli/etc., not picking one shop) for the rest of your life, is anyone not picking everything bagel?

Chocolate chip

Kidding. Not sure, though. I think probably plain because I use them for sandwiches.

I don't get the idea of vacationing in any big American city. Maybe a night or two on the way to someplace else, but a long weekend is generally enough for me in NYC or Boston, and I wouldn't spend any more time than I had to in Dallas.

major US cities worth at least a long weekend:

NYC
Boston
Philly
DC
Chicago
Miami
New Orleans
LA
San Diego
SF
Portland
Seattle
Denver
Vegas, I guess

Now I want a BEC from Benchwarmers in Raleigh. Next level bagels.

All the good bagels in the world exist within a 20m radius of Manhattan. Pretty crazy, huh‽

okay, here is my question: if you get one type of bagel (same type for every bakery/grocery store/deli/etc., not picking one shop) for the rest of your life, is anyone not picking everything bagel?

don't murder me but

plain

the everything bagel is the worst of all the bagels. I don't know which ingredient makes it inedible, however. Salt bagel is the correct answer.

Mask mandate lifted yesterday outdoors, passed 100 people on the street, 98 had a mask on. Made me feel like an asshole

I always ask for light or no salt on a marg. but if there's Tajin or something instead, bring it all on.

Eat bad bagels, form bad bagel opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back