• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found that regular groceries are more expensive, or that restaurants are out of certain food choices lately? Been seeing a little of this on my Facebook feeds and was wondering what you all had found.

Has anyone found that regular groceries are more expensive, or that restaurants are out of certain food choices lately? Been seeing a little of this on my Facebook feeds and was wondering what you all had found.

China.

not sure why people feel the need to show up wait staff - like just in general

the having a retort ready that you didn't get to use is p funny tho

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to have an expectation to have a nice lunch out without having to listen to a disgusting song with your kids. Is 2 Live Crew also on the playlist. The server is the frontline, and responsible for your dining experience.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to have an expectation to have a nice lunch out without having to listen to a disgusting song with your kids. Is 2 Live Crew also on the playlist. The server is the frontline, and responsible for your dining experience.

i don't think cav was unreasonable to ask.

i also don't think WAP is "disgusting" but ymmv

i don't think cav was unreasonable to ask.

Fair enough. Based on the servers initial response I don’t think it was unreasonable fo him to have a response ready to Communication(s) to the server.

on the other hand, wait staff have way better shit to do than worry about your 2.5 year old having to hear a word they probably won't be able to make out and definitely won't understand

from my experiences asking for a tv to be changed, and seeing what a hassle that's caused occasionally, i can't even imagine being a big enough pain in the ass to ask about the goddamn radio

Yeah, I wanted to edit, but my server that I’m paying for sucks.

on the other hand, wait staff have way better shit to do than worry about your 2.5 year old having to hear a word they probably won't be able to make out and definitely won't understand

from my experiences asking for a tv to be changed, and seeing what a hassle that's caused occasionally, i can't even imagine being a big enough pain in the ass to ask about the goddamn radio

As someone who has irked behind a bar, you don’t want to hear complaints a out TVs and music, but if you have any sense you handle them yourself if you can and immediately kick them up to the manager if you can’t. Peop.e aren’t there to watch the Syracuse/NC State game when the Iron Bowl is on.

Your take on this truly perplexes me. Would you care to explain why you think it is OK to have songs with explicit language playing out loud in a restaurant?

Your take on this truly perplexes me. Would you care to explain why you think it is OK to have songs with explicit language playing out loud in a restaurant?

because i'm not a fucking snowflake

the bad words can't hurt you, bud

It’s not even that good of a song and just shows that Beyoncé is a garbage person who cares about nothing but money. She knows that she’s a big time influencer even though her music is shit and this is the only thing she could come up with to stay relevant music-wise.

Cardi B. Whatever. She was held up as intelligent and empowered. She sucks.

imagine having such low confidence in your parenting abilities that a single megan thee stallion song has shaken you to your absolute core

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back