• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creamy seems to have some deep seated anxiety’s and anger about raising his kid. Here ya go, if you are present the kid will be fine, like most it will grow up, live an unassuming inconsequential life, have their own family, and repeat the cycle.

scared ass pussy was up all night on N1 meowing at nothing

N2 (last nite) much less meowing which is a good sign

next time someone asks me to catsit we're gonna leave the cat at their place

only reason I let it come here was 2 weeks and a 20 minute drive

yeah cats really don't like being out of their environment. we always pay someone to come once a day and feed them, scoop litter boxes and play with them for a bit.

Creamy seems to have some deep seated anxiety’s and anger about raising his kid. Here ya go, if you are present the kid will be fine, like most it will grow up, live an unassuming inconsequential life, have their own family, and repeat the cycle.

I was totally about to call you out for a malapropism here and then I googled it and realized that I have been saying this incorrectly my entire life and I didn't need another reminder of the fact that I'm hella dumb this morning.

I'm very comfortable with my parenting skills and the bond I have with my daughter. But tell me something like this in person. Would love to hash this one out over a beer.

I was totally about to call you out for a malapropism here and then I googled it and realized that I have been saying this incorrectly my entire life and I didn't need another reminder of the fact that I'm hella dumb this morning.

how have you been saying it

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you try to explain to parents how they should parent their children. Get back with us when you have kid(s) of your own. If you want to have sit downs with your 3 year old explaining explicit lyrics then, well, that's just disgusting.

I mean on your last sentence you are doing the same thing you accuse RSF of. You can explain the concept of sex and private body parts to a 3 year old in an age appropriate way without it being “disgusting”

https://www.aboutkidshealth.ca/Article?contentid=716&language=English

just finished Freud's autobiography and there's a pretty big chunk of it where he's like yeah I'm not going to apologize for saying kids are sexual creatures/sexuality doesn't begin at puberty (infantile sexuality) which seems relevant to this conversation

and then he went on and on about the Oedipus complex though so ymmv

pretty sure WAP doesn't need this much defending, even if you leave aside the parental aspect.

I worked really hard in my garden this weekend, Planted some seeds really deep.

I love these kinds of discussions on the chat thread.

It helps to reinforce which posters like to have a good faith back and forth and which ones relish being obtuse and judgmental.

So when we talk about other stuff, I have a better idea of whom to engage with.

Some nice thunderstorms in the ATL this morning... Working on the back porch, as I enjoy the rain and thunder. Soothing.

Pretty generic rep. I told you that was a fucked up thing to say.

Saying being present doesn’t seem like a controversial idea. If it’s the inconsequentiality of life aspect, that’s just meaning of life musings which for basically 100% of people and even biologically speaking it’s have a family, pass on, continue life.

I worked really hard in my garden this weekend, Planted some seeds really deep.

the straw we laid at the end of last year created a ton of weeds instead of preventing them so that made for a not-so-fun opening day to the garden yesterday

Diggles, I hope your cruise is fun, but on my two trips to Croatia, the days in towns when the cruise ships were docked were just awful -- absolutely crammed with people

same with Plitvice once the tour buses arrived

I'd have to recommend going to Croatia offseason, all else equal -- it's become super popular and the crowds diminish the experience, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back