• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, my SIL lived in Roanoke for a couple of years. That place was the shit.

My brothers former reserve unit was based out of Roanoke and my parents lake house was a t Smith Mountain Lake so we spent a decent amount of time there. The last time I was there was his bachelor party and as I was flying home we stopped at the Ballast Point brewery which was awesome.

We also saw Ron Cherry flying out of Roanoke, the day after the UVA-VT game on Thanksgiving weekend.

when I watch golf, half the shot is a white ball against a blue background that could be a good or bad shot; similarly, you often can't even tell if a shot is good or bad from the actual swing -- all you get out of it is the result, not the process

This is precisely why I hate it when football teams throw a forward pass.

I can't often tell if the QB made a good throw from his actual release.

I have to wait until I see if someone catches it.

Way too many times you can't even see the receiver until the ball is almost to him.

And forget about a deep route or hail mary... The ball just hangs up there forever and I lose interest and oftentimes leave to go get a bagel.

This is precisely why I hate it when football teams throw a forward pass.

I can't often tell if the QB made a good throw from his actual release.

I have to wait until I see if someone catches it.

yeah, football has that problem with the amount of action off screen

i've got no clue how or why this happened but i've wasted the last hour on dupont registry

Happy 14 day after 2nd jab day today. But errything is still closed. Meh.

One of my favorite things is eating at a sushi bar. Went to a spot and sat at 1 of 4 tables indoors separated by plastic shields from the other tables. Originally was a bit depressing but at the end of the day it was fun eating indoors for the first time in 14 months. Double fisting sake and sapporo didn't hurt. Just making ressy's left and right now for the next few months.

I love having a table on my patio. It’s 65° and not a cloud in the sky. Enjoying a late breakfast & coffee. Happy weekend, chat bros.

@mako

Desperation is an excellent read. Very underrated King.

Amen ConnorEl and YoungBuck. Just got back from a 2 mile walk through the neighborhood with the dogs. Picked up my iced coffee to enjoy beforehand. Outdoor reservation at our favorite tapas place tonight. First time in a year plus so I plan to order EVERYTHING. Then possibly stopping by a friend’s for a little fire action to round out the night. Just an absolutely perfect spring day.

Tomorrow I’ll hose all the accumulated pollen off the screen porch, until then it’s unusable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back