• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow I’ll hose all the accumulated pollen off the screen porch, until then it’s unusable

Yep, the pollen is a mess.

We cleaned of just enough to enjoy supper on the porch last evening. :)

Lots more cleaning still to do.

Gonna watch some last place Wake baseball today.

If you guys wanna play Where's Creamy, I'll be the guy double fisting beers with with the sexy brunette.

Ate with friends at a restaurant this afternoon outside. So so nice.

I pulled my first super dad move of asking the waiter to change the music.

I have no problem with Megan thee Stallion but that’s for my gym playlist. I’m not sure my 2.5 year old needs to hear about her WAP.

I almost doubled down when he said he would try but doesn’t have much control over that. Had he come back and told me he couldn’t the next words out of my mouth would have been “why don’t you find the person that does have control over that and tell them to come speak to me.”

I don’t think my career is boring but the rest of that is true.

I'm starting to judge how good a use of my time is watching a draft solely to see when Newman/Sage get drafted opposed to just checking in a few hours

I have no problem with Megan thee Stallion but that’s for my gym playlist. I’m not sure my 2.5 year old needs to hear about her WAP.

I almost doubled down when he said he would try but doesn’t have much control over that. Had he come back and told me he couldn’t the next words out of my mouth would have been “why don’t you find the person that does have control over that and tell them to come speak to me.”

You are really worried about your 2.5 year old hearing words that they don’t know in a context they don’t understand? Even assuming they can make out the words over the music?

I applaud your efforts

chat thread 2021: from esport to football: does golf need more physical contact

What else would you be doing on a Saturday afternoon, palma?

You are really worried about your 2.5 year old hearing words that they don’t know in a context they don’t understand? Even assuming they can make out the words over the music?

I was actually more concerned about the older kids that were coming in from their baseball and soccer games.

What is the switch that gets hit that makes someone become an angry old person, and why does it only happen to some people and not others. I look forward to Cavs great defense of millennials in 30 years
“What a total waaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance load of crap. When you can't discuss something rationally, just blame your lot in life and everything else on millennials.”

So let their parents ask

I figured I could ask politely or risk the fact that some other parent would lose their mind about it. I’m guessing they were playing music while prepping to open and just left it playing. I’ve worked in restaurants before. So I just said “Hey, is there any way we could change the music. I don’t care what just maybe not unedited Megan thee Stallion.”

I’m not sure what’s so controversial in your mind.

So let their parents ask

I figured I could ask politely or risk the fact that some other parent would lose their mind about it. I’m guessing they were playing music while prepping to open and just left it playing. I’ve worked in restaurants before. So I just said “Hey, is there any way we could change the music. I don’t care what just maybe not unedited Megan thee Stallion.”

I’m not sure what’s so controversial in your mind.

Yep, the pollen is a mess.

We cleaned of just enough to enjoy supper on the porch last evening. :)

Lots more cleaning still to do.

I actually did it today so it’ll be nice for tomorrow when I can drag all the furniture and cushions back in. My spring as an allergy sufferer has finally arrived.

Cav, was this restaurant playing WAP on a loop or did you stand up so you wouldn’t have to hear the last minute or so of the song?

chat thread 2021: from esport to football: does golf need more physical contact

Cav, was this restaurant playing WAP on a loop or did you stand up so you wouldn’t have to hear the last minute or so of the song?

It’s noon on a Saturday at a place that bills itself as a family restaurant. I assumed that it was on a playlist than included similar songs. I admitted it was a big time dad move.

It must be so exhausting for you to run into assholes all day every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back