• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
chat thread 2021: from esport to football: does golf need more physical contact

I don’t run into assholes all day. I asked you a simple question about the experience you voluntarily mentioned on a message board. I’ve been a dad for awhile now and it’s never occurred to me to do something like that.

I don’t know why you’re coming at me differently than you responded to everyone else who asked you about this. Why am I am asshole but BBD, Louis, and others aren’t?

Last edited:
More of a Karen move than a Dad move. The Dad move would’ve been explaining to your 2.5 year old what WAP meant.

Was disappointed I didn’t hear anyone say “Creamy!!” tonight

Cav, I too would’ve asked the waiter to not play the unedited version of WAP around my children while I am paying for a meal. I am having a little difficulty believing that this is a controversial take.

Also, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion could combine their talent and multiply it by 10 and still not be Nikki Minaj.

I'm starting to judge how good a use of my time is watching a draft solely to see when Newman/Sage get drafted opposed to just checking in a few hours

Turns out it was a really bad use of your time.

Was disappointed I didn’t hear anyone say “Creamy!!” tonight

I’m big bad hungover

1563fdcdd1a1be8d806575f2b7950c11.gif

Cav, why didn’t you throw a chair across the restaurant ?

Great Sunday Funday bar hopping around downtown with my brother this afternoon.

I went to the Atlantic coast this afternoon, took a 5 mile walk on the beach in a state park and saw some piping plovers, my second favorite bird. Any day you get to see a piping plover is a good day.

Went to Devil’s Logic brewery in the CLT. I;ve been there a couple of times before but went today with the wife and our COVID pub by and left the big dog at home. The dog is one year old now but seemed a little weirded out at first by all the people and dogs.

Brewery review: Beer it’s fine. Main attraction is the upstairs view of the Charlotte skyline. Also, it is now the closest brewery to my house and office, so it has that going for it.

Cav, I too would’ve asked the waiter to not play the unedited version of WAP around my children while I am paying for a meal. I am having a little difficulty believing that this is a controversial take.

Also, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion could combine their talent and multiply it by 10 and still not be Nikki Minaj.

Good grief, of course that is not a controversial take. No restaurant should be playing any song with language like that unedited and I'm surprised they would.

Fuddy duddies taking over the Chat Thread.

I may in fact be a fuddy duddy, not sure, but this is not a fuddy duddy situation. Why would a mainstream, family restaurant play any unedited song with explicit and/or sexual language? I assume we are not talking about a late night situation where a restaurant has morphed into a bar. Why do you think they make edited versions and play them on the radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back