• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was nice for Cav to give all the cool kids something to get REALLY BOTHERED ABOUT on a weekend.

This whole wet pussy fiasco did make me think

Our mailman parks his car in front of my house and absolutely blasts music (on break? in the course of his normal mailman duties? unclear) which I certainly don’t mind, though I do wonder if it ever crosses his mind when it’s a particularly explicit song that there’s an elementary school across the street

Our mailman parks his car in front of my house and absolutely blasts music (on break? in the course of his normal mailman duties? unclear) which I certainly don’t mind, though I do wonder if it ever crosses his mind when it’s a particularly explicit song that there’s an elementary school across the street

the transformation has begun

imagine having such low confidence in your parenting abilities that a single megan thee stallion song has shaken you to your absolute core

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you try to explain to parents how they should parent their children. Get back with us when you have kid(s) of your own. If you want to have sit downs with your 3 year old explaining explicit lyrics then, well, that's just disgusting.

One of us one of us gooble gabble gooble gabble one of us

tears in heaven plays
2.5year old "daddy what is this song about"

95% terrible, 5% information related to borough business that i could only find in the fucking newspaper

I am worried about the influence Chicka Chicka Boom Boom is having on my 7 month old

Too close to rap imo

I hate cats and don't own cats, but let me tell you how you need to take care of that cat.

scared ass pussy was up all night on N1 meowing at nothing

N2 (last nite) much less meowing which is a good sign

next time someone asks me to catsit we're gonna leave the cat at their place

only reason I let it come here was 2 weeks and a 20 minute drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back