• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man Nextdoor was on fire today with gas takes and more importantly the outrage that someone is distributing a fake newspaper full of crazy Qanon and covid shit.

I’m sorry that the football coach was mean to all you people.

giphy.gif

Nope a new local contender called the Pamphleteer, where every “article” is clearly written by the same author but instead of using fake names like a smart person would they use vague author descriptions like Roswell Doctor, and Concerned Mom of 3 Boys.

My football coach was an absolutely asshole. I actually got more concussions from wresting and lacrosse but I’m going to blame my CTE on football because of that dick.

It blew my mind years later when I realized that was Alexander Skarsgard.

I switched high schools after my sophomore year. My first football coach was great. I ran into him at Publix right after we signed Wolford and he obviously had great things to say. My second football coach was a great guy and a decent coach. The team was terrible.

My first wrestling coach was super tough. My second was a joke. Probably my only regret now changing schools is what would have happened if I’d stuck with the first coach.

Seems like Uber/Lyft don't have enough drivers for the surge in demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back