Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast

Thread: chat thread 2021: if you fill up garbage cans with gas it will evaporate

Golf time.

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Tomorrow Iíll hose all the accumulated pollen off the screen porch, until then itís unusable
    Yep, the pollen is a mess.

We cleaned of just enough to enjoy supper on the porch last evening.

Lots more cleaning still to do.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Gonna watch some last place Wake baseball today.

If you guys wanna play Where's Creamy, I'll be the guy double fisting beers with with the sexy brunette.

Does your wife know about the sexy brunette?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Does your wife know about the sexy brunette?
    Yeah, she's heard me speak of Mako's mom before.

Ate with friends at a restaurant this afternoon outside. So so nice.

I pulled my first super dad move of asking the waiter to change the music.

I have no problem with Megan thee Stallion but thatís for my gym playlist. Iím not sure my 2.5 year old needs to hear about her WAP.

I almost doubled down when he said he would try but doesnít have much control over that. Had he come back and told me he couldnít the next words out of my mouth would have been ďwhy donít you find the person that does have control over that and tell them to come speak to me.Ē
    Hungry

I donít think my career is boring but the rest of that is true.
    Hungry

I'm starting to judge how good a use of my time is watching a draft solely to see when Newman/Sage get drafted opposed to just checking in a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconCav06 View Post

I have no problem with Megan thee Stallion but thatís for my gym playlist. Iím not sure my 2.5 year old needs to hear about her WAP.

I almost doubled down when he said he would try but doesnít have much control over that. Had he come back and told me he couldnít the next words out of my mouth would have been ďwhy donít you find the person that does have control over that and tell them to come speak to me.Ē
    You are really worried about your 2.5 year old hearing words that they donít know in a context they donít understand? Even assuming they can make out the words over the music?

I disagree with you

I applaud your efforts

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

chat thread 2021: from esport to football: does golf need more physical contact

What else would you be doing on a Saturday afternoon, palma?

You are really worried about your 2.5 year old hearing words that they donít know in a context they donít understand? Even assuming they can make out the words over the music?
    I was actually more concerned about the older kids that were coming in from their baseball and soccer games.
    Hungry

I was actually more concerned about the older kids that were coming in from their baseball and soccer games.
    So let their parents ask

What is the switch that gets hit that makes someone become an angry old person, and why does it only happen to some people and not others. I look forward to Cavs great defense of millennials in 30 years
    ďWhat a total waaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance load of crap. When you can't discuss something rationally, just blame your lot in life and everything else on millennials.Ē

So let their parents ask
    I figured I could ask politely or risk the fact that some other parent would lose their mind about it. Iím guessing they were playing music while prepping to open and just left it playing. Iíve worked in restaurants before. So I just said ďHey, is there any way we could change the music. I donít care what just maybe not unedited Megan thee Stallion.Ē

Iím not sure whatís so controversial in your mind.
    Hungry

So let their parents ask
    I figured I could ask politely or risk the fact that some other parent would lose their mind about it. Iím guessing they were playing music while prepping to open and just left it playing. Iíve worked in restaurants before. So I just said ďHey, is there any way we could change the music. I donít care what just maybe not unedited Megan thee Stallion.Ē

Iím not sure whatís so controversial in your mind.
    Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    Yep, the pollen is a mess.

We cleaned of just enough to enjoy supper on the porch last evening.

Lots more cleaning still to do.
    I actually did it today so itíll be nice for tomorrow when I can drag all the furniture and cushions back in. My spring as an allergy sufferer has finally arrived.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Cav, was this restaurant playing WAP on a loop or did you stand up so you wouldnít have to hear the last minute or so of the song?

chat thread 2021: from esport to football: does golf need more physical contact

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Cav, was this restaurant playing WAP on a loop or did you stand up so you wouldnít have to hear the last minute or so of the song?
    Itís noon on a Saturday at a place that bills itself as a family restaurant. I assumed that it was on a playlist than included similar songs. I admitted it was a big time dad move.

It must be so exhausting for you to run into assholes all day every day.
    Hungry