Page 16 of 83 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast

Thread: chat thread 2021: if you fill up garbage cans with gas it will evaporate

Has anyone found that regular groceries are more expensive, or that restaurants are out of certain food choices lately? Been seeing a little of this on my Facebook feeds and was wondering what you all had found.

Quote Originally Posted by iodeac View Post
    Has anyone found that regular groceries are more expensive, or that restaurants are out of certain food choices lately? Been seeing a little of this on my Facebook feeds and was wondering what you all had found.
    China.

not sure why people feel the need to show up wait staff - like just in general

the having a retort ready that you didn't get to use is p funny tho
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

I donít think itís unreasonable to have an expectation to have a nice lunch out without having to listen to a disgusting song with your kids. Is 2 Live Crew also on the playlist. The server is the frontline, and responsible for your dining experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    what a pathetic take lol
    Yeah a truly pathetic stance for a parent not to want profanity pumped over the speakers while eating a meal with their young children.

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Yeah a truly pathetic stance for a parent not to want profanity pumped over the speakers while eating a meal with their young children.
    oh sick we're in agreement

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I donít think itís unreasonable to have an expectation to have a nice lunch out without having to listen to a disgusting song with your kids. Is 2 Live Crew also on the playlist. The server is the frontline, and responsible for your dining experience.
    i don't think cav was unreasonable to ask.

i also don't think WAP is "disgusting" but ymmv

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    i don't think cav was unreasonable to ask.
    Fair enough. Based on the servers initial response I donít think it was unreasonable fo him to have a response ready to Communication(s) to the server.

on the other hand, wait staff have way better shit to do than worry about your 2.5 year old having to hear a word they probably won't be able to make out and definitely won't understand

from my experiences asking for a tv to be changed, and seeing what a hassle that's caused occasionally, i can't even imagine being a big enough pain in the ass to ask about the goddamn radio

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Fair enough. Based on the servers initial response I donít think it was unreasonable fo him to have a response ready to Communication(s) to the server.
    not your best work

Yeah, I wanted to edit, but my server that Iím paying for sucks.

on the other hand, wait staff have way better shit to do than worry about your 2.5 year old having to hear a word they probably won't be able to make out and definitely won't understand

from my experiences asking for a tv to be changed, and seeing what a hassle that's caused occasionally, i can't even imagine being a big enough pain in the ass to ask about the goddamn radio
    As someone who has irked behind a bar, you donít want to hear complaints a out TVs and music, but if you have any sense you handle them yourself if you can and immediately kick them up to the manager if you canít. Peop.e arenít there to watch the Syracuse/NC State game when the Iron Bowl is on.

Your take on this truly perplexes me. Would you care to explain why you think it is OK to have songs with explicit language playing out loud in a restaurant?

Quote Originally Posted by scooter84 View Post
    Your take on this truly perplexes me. Would you care to explain why you think it is OK to have songs with explicit language playing out loud in a restaurant?
    because i'm not a fucking snowflake

the bad words can't hurt you, bud

Itís not even that good of a song and just shows that Beyoncť is a garbage person who cares about nothing but money. She knows that sheís a big time influencer even though her music is shit and this is the only thing she could come up with to stay relevant music-wise.

Beyonce?

Cardi B. Whatever. She was held up as intelligent and empowered. She sucks.

because i'm not a fucking snowflake

the bad words can't hurt you, bud
    Never mind, I see you are a dumbass and not worth engaging.

imagine having such low confidence in your parenting abilities that a single megan thee stallion song has shaken you to your absolute core