Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Thread: chat thread 2021: if you fill up garbage cans with gas it will evaporate

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Don't get me wrong, I love an everything bagel... But imma go sesame.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love an everything bagel... But imma go sesame.

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    Oh yeah, then you're getting the full-weight of location-based, search result-based, relationship-based ad targeting. Google or Facebook or whatever tracks both of y'alls location and knows you just spent an hour with a friend who recently went took a trip to beautiful Charlotte oh and lookie here you travel a lot congrats you're getting ads to travel to Charlotte since the city is running a new ad campaign. Boom, Facebook brings people closer together now buy some shit.
    Who wants to vacation in Charlotte?

Charlotte's got a lot (except a river)
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Who wants to vacation in Charlotte?
    I don't get the idea of vacationing in any big American city. Maybe a night or two on the way to someplace else, but a long weekend is generally enough for me in NYC or Boston, and I wouldn't spend any more time than I had to in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    okay, here is my question: if you get one type of bagel (same type for every bakery/grocery store/deli/etc., not picking one shop) for the rest of your life, is anyone not picking everything bagel?
    Chocolate chip

Kidding. Not sure, though. I think probably plain because I use them for sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I don't get the idea of vacationing in any big American city. Maybe a night or two on the way to someplace else, but a long weekend is generally enough for me in NYC or Boston, and I wouldn't spend any more time than I had to in Dallas.
    major US cities worth at least a long weekend:

NYC
    Boston
    Philly
    DC
    Chicago
    Miami
    New Orleans
    LA
    San Diego
    SF
    Portland
    Seattle
    Denver
    Vegas, I guess

Now I want a BEC from Benchwarmers in Raleigh. Next level bagels.

All the good bagels in the world exist within a 20m radius of Manhattan. Pretty crazy, huh‽

okay, here is my question: if you get one type of bagel (same type for every bakery/grocery store/deli/etc., not picking one shop) for the rest of your life, is anyone not picking everything bagel?
    don't murder me but

plain

the everything bagel is the worst of all the bagels. I don't know which ingredient makes it inedible, however. Salt bagel is the correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    don't murder me but

plain
    Yesssss PLAIN GANG

salt bagel is just too much

Mask mandate lifted yesterday outdoors, passed 100 people on the street, 98 had a mask on. Made me feel like an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    salt bagel is just too much
    sometimes you do gotta scrape half of it off

I always ask for light or no salt on a marg. but if there's Tajin or something instead, bring it all on.

Eat bad bagels, form bad bagel opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post

LUMBER