• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard my wife threaten to make the 5yo do 50 pushups if she doesn’t stop whining from the back of the house.

whole point of America is to give the Brits the middle finger and the treasonous Rebs go and name their city after the literal queen of the place

downright unAmerican if u ask me

okay, here is my question: if you get one type of bagel (same type for every bakery/grocery store/deli/etc., not picking one shop) for the rest of your life, is anyone not picking everything bagel?

Plain, Multigrain, then Honey Wheat in that order. Can't have something with an overpowering flavor that undermines its versatility.

I couldn’t tell you the last time I ate a bagel.

I eat 325-350 bagels per year. It is my breakfast nearly every day. I tried moving to yogurt with fruit a couple of years ago and I got the worst gastric reflux of my life and went right back to my trusty buttered bagel.

like calling ur city Jong-unsville gimme a break

What is the best city for an uncultured hick rube to just walk around and look at shit?

Explain to me what I’m missing with bagels. I’m not anti bagel, but I definitely don’t have a strong opinion on them.

How are they superior to the biscuit?

You’re missing everything.

major US cities worth at least a long weekend:

NYC
Boston
Philly
DC
Chicago
Miami
New Orleans
LA
San Diego
SF
Portland
Seattle
Denver
Vegas, I guess

Good list. I would add some $Texas to this list and put Austin and Houston on it, maybe even San Antonio. Also I would say Vegas belongs, it has too much good food and entertainment to not be fun even if you are averse to gambling.

Good list. I would add some $Texas to this list and put Austin and Houston on it, maybe even San Antonio. Also I would say Vegas belongs, it has too much good food and entertainment to not be fun even if you are averse to gambling.

San Antonio is the shit.

I was not a fan of Vegas.

Please, go the fuck home, we want you to go home so quick that we will put the fries on the sandwich so you can eat quicker and gtfo

yes exactly you probably even have our ketchup in your fridge so no need to stick around and put it on perogies here just go back to your anti-American-named-city

Yeah Austin is a good one. Never been to San Antonio so can’t comment. Sister recently moved to Houston so would like to see more of it. Only have done an overnight there for work and not counting the millions of times I’ve been to the airport

Yeah Austin is a good one. Never been to San Antonio so can’t comment. Sister recently moved to Houston so would like to see more of it. Only have done an overnight there for work and not counting the millions of times I’ve been to the airport

Houston is so big and has a nice mix of cultures. Dallas is the better comparison to Charlotte among US cities, just really boring. Denver at least has weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back