Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast

Thread: chat thread 2021: if you fill up garbage cans with gas it will evaporate

i'm enjoying the cross trolling here

I just heard my wife threaten to make the 5yo do 50 pushups if she doesnít stop whining from the back of the house.

the real Queen City sits on a nice river and has cool bridges

whole point of America is to give the Brits the middle finger and the treasonous Rebs go and name their city after the literal queen of the place

downright unAmerican if u ask me
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    okay, here is my question: if you get one type of bagel (same type for every bakery/grocery store/deli/etc., not picking one shop) for the rest of your life, is anyone not picking everything bagel?
    Plain, Multigrain, then Honey Wheat in that order. Can't have something with an overpowering flavor that undermines its versatility.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I couldnít tell you the last time I ate a bagel.
    I eat 325-350 bagels per year. It is my breakfast nearly every day. I tried moving to yogurt with fruit a couple of years ago and I got the worst gastric reflux of my life and went right back to my trusty buttered bagel.

like calling ur city Jong-unsville gimme a break

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    like calling ur city Jong-unsville gimme a break
    New York too imo

What is the best city for an uncultured hick rube to just walk around and look at shit?

What is the best city for an uncultured hick rube to just walk around and look at shit?
    Vegas (new strip)

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    New York too imo
    damn another major city that has turned its back on America. awful to see.

Explain to me what Iím missing with bagels. Iím not anti bagel, but I definitely donít have a strong opinion on them.

How are they superior to the biscuit?
    Youíre missing everything.
    Birds are real.

major US cities worth at least a long weekend:

NYC
    Boston
    Philly
    DC
    Chicago
    Miami
    New Orleans
    LA
    San Diego
    SF
    Portland
    Seattle
    Denver
    Vegas, I guess
    Good list. I would add some $Texas to this list and put Austin and Houston on it, maybe even San Antonio. Also I would say Vegas belongs, it has too much good food and entertainment to not be fun even if you are averse to gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    agreed on all but denver. Denver is Charlotte with a mountain range in the background.
    Denver has better birds than Charlotte.
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    yes pittsburgh is awful no reason to come here stay away
    Please, go the fuck home, we want you to go home so quick that we will put the fries on the sandwich so you can eat quicker and gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBrews View Post
    Good list. I would add some $Texas to this list and put Austin and Houston on it, maybe even San Antonio. Also I would say Vegas belongs, it has too much good food and entertainment to not be fun even if you are averse to gambling.
    San Antonio is the shit.

I was not a fan of Vegas.

San Antonio is the shit.

I was not a fan of Vegas.
    BREAKING: Mako stayed at Excalibur and had a bad time

Please, go the fuck home, we want you to go home so quick that we will put the fries on the sandwich so you can eat quicker and gtfo
    yes exactly you probably even have our ketchup in your fridge so no need to stick around and put it on perogies here just go back to your anti-American-named-city

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmm.....DONUTS.
    Iíve mentioned it before but I have no self control when it comes to donuts. Will absolutely scarf down a hot dozen and ask for more.

Yeah Austin is a good one. Never been to San Antonio so canít comment. Sister recently moved to Houston so would like to see more of it. Only have done an overnight there for work and not counting the millions of times Iíve been to the airport

Yeah Austin is a good one. Never been to San Antonio so canít comment. Sister recently moved to Houston so would like to see more of it. Only have done an overnight there for work and not counting the millions of times Iíve been to the airport
    Houston is so big and has a nice mix of cultures. Dallas is the better comparison to Charlotte among US cities, just really boring. Denver at least has weed.