• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do You Live In A Political Bubble?

The NC GOP is a political organization. It has no sovereign power to take away (the thing we're discussing).

Do you even know what you are discussing?

The state GOP has the sovereign power to do whatever it likes. If the state legislature or any state GOP candidate doesn't lick Trump's boots then they will lose their financial backing and be out of office ASAP. That's what the censuring of Richard Burr told everyone in this state. It told everyone in the state that we are the Party of Trump. He is our God.

Do you even know what you are discussing?

The state GOP has the sovereign power to do whatever it likes. If the state legislature or any state GOP candidate doesn't lick Trump's boots then they will lose their financial backing and be out of office ASAP. That's what the censuring of Richard Burr told everyone in this state. It told everyone in the state that we are the Party of Trump. He is our God.

I don't believe we agree on what this word means. People vote for the GOP candidates to the General Assembly for plenty of reasons. Love for a former President isn't on that list.

You familiar with the positions of our NC lt governor? Sure sounds trumpy to me.

Gonna be funny to see jh's twists next year when we literally have a Trump running for office in NC

Not to mention the trumpiness of that covid denying shithead Dan forest who was the GOP candidate for governor.

I like the the seed has already been planted that when republicans take back some power while fully embracing trumpism it’s not going to be republicans fully embrace the absolute crazy shit show that is Trump politics and policies instead it will be Democrats fault. Already have your out.

Gonna be funny to see jh's twists next year when we literally have a Trump running for office in NC

Literally just an empty suit Trump. Zero qualifications other than the label.

Of course she’s not an official candidate yet which jh will harp on but they’re not exactly rejecting the idea. Presumably they would if they were ready to move on.

Of course she’s not an official candidate yet which jh will harp on but they’re not exactly rejecting the idea. Presumably they would if they were ready to move on.

yep. her entire candidacy would be based on, as jh puts it: "Love for a former President."

I don't think she's going to run, guys. Where are you all getting this information that she is? Go ahead and flag this post. If I'm wrong, I will gladly say so but it's not going to happen.

Haven't been around much, but how the fuck did JHMD manage to come back both worse and emboldened?

Who is "you all"??

Keep in mind WakeandBake is an 'independent' who once voted for Ross Perot and a 'pub in the late 80's and early 90's so he is definitely not a Democrat.

BB1ef6bo.img

Sick burn.

How much money do you and dad-dad give to the GOP again?

Last edited:
The independents? Or the unaffiliated?

Surely you don't mean the democratic party, right?

You are really jazzed about this one. Go get 'em, Tiger!!

"We" refers to voters who stand opposed to your dumpster fire of a party on those issues mentioned.

Haven't been around much, but how the fuck did JHMD manage to come back both worse and emboldened?

It really is something else. The guy changes his name to hide in shame during the Trump years. Ignores that and waltzes in like it never happened and no one will remember. And shamelessly tries to take the high road while his Trump addicted party literally tried to override the election even after its supporters tried to overthrow the government. And whose party continues to work on digging new lows every day. But don’t worry they don’t have “power” and the attempted coup didn’t work so none of that is real.

It really is something else. The guy changes his name to hide in shame during the Trump years. Ignores that and waltzes in like it never happened and no one will remember. And shamelessly tries to take the high road while his Trump addicted party literally tried to override the election even after its supporters tried to overthrow the government. And whose party continues to work on digging new lows every day. But don’t worry they don’t have “power” and the attempted coup didn’t work so none of that is real.

This is exactly how everything you described happened. Flawless reporting. I can't think of any other explanation.

We'll maybe believe you when a prominent elected member of your party comes out and declares that they need to dump Trump to have a chance in 2022 and 24. And no, I don't count Cheney or Romney, two people most of your party hates right now.

To be fair to jhmd and angus those guys, it’s got to really sting that Hillary goddamned Clinton was exactly right. I mean spot on.

and Obama too, with the clinging and the guns and whatnot. Yeesh

We'll maybe believe you when a prominent elected member of your party comes out and declares that they need to dump Trump to have a chance in 2022 and 24. And no, I don't count Cheney or Romney, two people most of your party hates right now.

Ignoring facts that don't fit the narrative? Now I have seen everything.

Back