Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 457

Thread: Do You Live In A Political Bubble?

  1. #21
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    11,372
    61%D

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    61%D
    “100%D” -Diggler

  3. #23

  4. #24

  5. #25
    64% Dem but we are definitely on the rural/city divide. The map they provide goes over toward West Asheville, which is definitely very blue, but we live on the edge of Leicester which is super red.

  6. #26
    It's pretty humorous to me, as a biologist, to consider a dichotomy a diverse system, no matter what percentage falls on either side of the dichotomy. If the entire system is either one or the other, there is no diversity in the system.
    Birds are real.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    Now do the Tunnels.
    Maybe if you fucking snowflakes wouldn't run away so often...

  8. #28
    conservatism is also inversely correlated to level of education
    Last edited by JuiceCrewAllStar; 05-04-2021 at 10:54 AM.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Maybe if you fucking snowflakes wouldn't run away so often...
    I am sure that's why no one wants to talk to you guys.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    I am sure that's why no one wants to talk to you guys.
    I'm always amused when conservatives play the victim card.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    I'm always amused when conservatives play the victim card.
    When you get on a bus and the guy next to you reeks and you choose to leave, you're not a victim. You're making a smart choice.

  12. #32
    You live in a Democratic bubble. Only 12 percent of your neighbors are Republicans.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    I'm always amused when conservatives play the victim card.
    Why wont the democRATS fix the Tunnels!?!?
    Birds are real.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    When you get on a bus and the guy next to you reeks and you choose to leave, you're not a victim. You're making a smart choice.
    What about when you keep getting back on the bus with a new identity to complain about the other bus riders? What's that called?
    Birds are real.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    When you get on a bus and the guy next to you reeks and you choose to leave, you're not a victim. You're making a smart choice.
    Keep telling yourself that. It's your own choice to leave when confronted with debate.

    And spare me any sort of claim you were run off. You voluntarily left and then asked for your posting history to be scrubbed.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    Now do the Tunnels.
    Bigotry and white supremacy, the current party platform of the GOP, doesn’t really play well on a message board full of college educated people.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. It's your own choice to leave when confronted with debate.

    And spare me any sort of claim you were run off. You voluntarily left and then asked for your posting history to be scrubbed.
    Alanis Morissette, call your office.

  18. #38
    it's a lot easier to be aggrieved than to post anything of substance

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    it's a lot easier to be aggrieved than to post anything of substance
    The people in the bubble always have an answer as to why.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    Alanis Morissette, call your office.
    never a good look to use an expression frequently used by Chris Cilizza

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •