• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do You Live In A Political Bubble?

f65bde237245f855122535f34ee6b24a.jpg

64% Dem but we are definitely on the rural/city divide. The map they provide goes over toward West Asheville, which is definitely very blue, but we live on the edge of Leicester which is super red.

It's pretty humorous to me, as a biologist, to consider a dichotomy a diverse system, no matter what percentage falls on either side of the dichotomy. If the entire system is either one or the other, there is no diversity in the system.

conservatism is also inversely correlated to level of education

Last edited:
When you get on a bus and the guy next to you reeks and you choose to leave, you're not a victim. You're making a smart choice.

What about when you keep getting back on the bus with a new identity to complain about the other bus riders? What's that called?

When you get on a bus and the guy next to you reeks and you choose to leave, you're not a victim. You're making a smart choice.

Keep telling yourself that. It's your own choice to leave when confronted with debate.

And spare me any sort of claim you were run off. You voluntarily left and then asked for your posting history to be scrubbed.

Keep telling yourself that. It's your own choice to leave when confronted with debate.

And spare me any sort of claim you were run off. You voluntarily left and then asked for your posting history to be scrubbed.

Alanis Morissette, call your office.

it's a lot easier to be aggrieved than to post anything of substance

It’s...interesting to see the guy who hides in shame as Donald Trump drives the country into the ditch reappear suddenly to snipe cheap shots when his party has no power. Under a new name of course.

Then again that’s pretty much what the whole party does. They’re not fit to govern, just to complain at the adults doing the work.

Back