• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do You Live In A Political Bubble?

Bigotry and white supremacy, the current party platform of the GOP, doesn’t really play well on a message board full of college educated people.

Also, willful ignorance, misinformation, disinformation, destructive obstructionism and fearmongering.

Thankfully.

Wake up, quit your degenerated Trumpublican Party.

It’s...interesting to see the guy who hides in shame as Donald Trump drives the country into the ditch reappear suddenly to snipe cheap shots when his party has no power. Under a new name of course.

Then again that’s pretty much what the whole party does. They’re not fit to govern, just to complain at the adults doing the work.

Do you think your dynamic minds could stretch far enough to imagine a political point of view that disagrees with you AND Donald Trump?

Do you think your dynamic minds could stretch far enough to imagine a political point of view that disagrees with you AND Donald Trump?

yeah and the party that you hold so near and dear, which Trump still leads to this day, wants nothing to do with people like you. it's basically Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney, who are despised by the entire rest of the caucus.

My neighborhood is 62 Pub%. David Price is my Congressman. Gerrymandered again.

yeah and the party that you hold so near and dear, which Trump still leads to this day, wants nothing to do with people like you. it's basically Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney, who are despised by the entire rest of the caucus.

One measure of your worth is the character of your enemies.

Sure. I interact with views I disagree with every day on these boards.

Of course, you didn’t even try to present that sort of view you described, you just hid and changed your name. What was that you once said, Donald Trump is not the leader of the Republican Party? How’s that working out for you.

Btw, you might want to keep that to yourself or your party might censure you or worse.

When you get on a bus and the guy next to you reeks and you choose to leave, you're not a victim. You're making a smart choice.

dude, you are the reeking guy though. You're ripe with the stench of the seditious rabble you bamboozled into a frenzy that make up the base of your political party and philosophy You cannot wash it off, you courted them and sculpted them into exactly what you wanted them to be for your use, now you and they are one. They own you as much as you own them, just ask Kevin McCarthy and Ron DeSantis and Mitch McConnel.

Yet you are always welcome on this bus. You guys fucked up and you know it. Huge

dude, you are the reeking guy though. You're ripe with the stench of the seditious rabble you bamboozled into a frenzy that make up the base of your political party and philosophy You cannot wash it off, you courted them and sculpted them into exactly what you wanted them to be for your use, now you and they are one. They own you as much as you own them, just ask Kevin McCarthy and Ron DeSantis and Mitch McConnel.

Yet you are always welcome on this bus. You guys fucked up and you know it. Huge

So the answer to my question is "No, I can't see a third approach. It's me or Donald Trump. Pick one."

Sure. I interact with views I disagree with every day on these boards.

Of course, you didn’t even try to present that sort of view you described, you just hid and changed your name. What was that you once said, Donald Trump is not the leader of the Republican Party? How’s that working out for you.

"Yes, I live in a bubble" would have saved you some words.

Sure, much like a UNC fan could think that hiring Hubert Davis was a terrible choice but yet provide no other reasonable alternative of who should have been hired instead.

There is plenty of debate amongst those on this board who occupy the left side of the political divide. The most notable thing about the right is that, with a couple of narrow exceptions, nobody who comes from the right side of the political divide has is willing to support and defend anything the republican party does. Sure, theReff will come around every so often to ramble incoherently about how awesome Trump was and drop some email forward-level conspiracy theory nonsense, but the remaining posters occupy the position of both being against anything democrats are for but not for anything on their own. Or maybe better said not for anything the republican party is for, save Judges who will vote to overturn Roe v.Wade and tax cuts without any concern for the deficit.

Not exactly a party of ideas, you know?

What’s the third approach? Haven’t heard anything from you other than DTJr/angus/sailor style cheap shots or 100% party line stuff like thin blue line. You can say you’re not with them but your posts don’t back that up. Feel free to post and defend opinions or positions they wouldn’t agree with.

What’s the third approach? Haven’t heard anything from you other than DTJr/angus/sailor style cheap shots or 100% party line stuff like thin blue line. You can say you’re not with them but your posts don’t back that up. Feel free to post and defend opinions or positions they wouldn’t agree with.

"They" aren't here. You guys are. Where do i post the stuff you guys disagree with?

12% democrats where I live and I'm surprised its that high. I just shake me head in wonder at some of my smart and successful neighbors who support Trump and don't seem to care about insurrections.

Angus and sailor aren’t here?

So sounds like a no on third approach. That’s fine, there’s enough reasonable discussion and disagreement here without some chode bleating about lowering taxes for the mega rich, uh I mean JOB CREATORS

I imagine Cartman saying that like he says STUDENT-ATHOLETES in the CBAA episode

Back