Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 662

Thread: C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    I think the votes on Diggler are just bad votes at this point
    well, don't be too hasty - creamy is undoubtedly knee deep in #data right now carefully analyzing patterns and extrapolating trends

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    I think the votes on Diggler are just bad votes at this point
    Why?

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    oh you saw WRECKS and you know it's raining in high point. so much TRUTH TELLING

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacdeTejas View Post
    Why?
    For reasons already stated, literally directly to you. Wtf

  5. #285
    switch to creamy


    ​do not like his last few minutes

  6. #286
    Mako I murderballed Knight, kill Tejas for me

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    For reasons already stated, literally directly to you. Wtf
    Sorry was mixing up creamy and diggler in my head

    You and I clearly went round and round on knight

  8. #288

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    ***tejas***
    <3

  10. #290
    Still crunching data I guess

  11. #291
    You all suck.

    Civs have this in bag so wont matter

  12. #292

  13. #293
    tejas 4 SD3 cata gooner mako
    cata 3 diggler da townie
    diggler 2 gouda creamy
    creamy 1 tejas

    2 min to lmk if there are any problems

  14. #294
    Tejas - Serial Killer is dead

    Night moves to me

  15. #295
    SD3 - civ mason is dead

    Day 3 ends at 10:30

  16. #296
    MMMCCT is completely confirmed. Only one civ role remains.

    Gooner looking really suspect now as V, OR townie looking really suspect as civ.

    If Gooner is V, townie's N1 RB is only possible if the SK decided to take the night off and not kill anyone, and while i'm no mafia whisperer, that seems like a terrible N1 SK strategy.

    If townie is civ, then SK killed knight N1 and gooner is bullshitting us.

    If anyone else can claim, that is a big problem for gooner. He didn't vote for knight and just claimed the kill. He voted to kill sd3 D1 too. Would just be bad luck that he ended up pushing mako to kill the one player that would blow up his V claim.

    all of this explains why this night is taking so long - trying to come up with plausible answers for this shit.

  17. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    MMMCCT is completely confirmed. Only one civ role remains.

    Gooner looking really suspect now as V, OR townie looking really suspect as civ.

    If Gooner is V, townie's N1 RB is only possible if the SK decided to take the night off and not kill anyone, and while i'm no mafia whisperer, that seems like a terrible N1 SK strategy.

    If townie is civ, then SK killed knight N1 and gooner is bullshitting us.

    If anyone else can claim, that is a big problem for gooner. He didn't vote for knight and just claimed the kill. He voted to kill sd3 D1 too. Would just be bad luck that he ended up pushing mako to kill the one player that would blow up his V claim.

    all of this explains why this night is taking so long - trying to come up with plausible answers for this shit.
    I donít trust gooner now, but you put this post together in less than 2 minutes of getting the info?

  18. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I donít trust gooner now, but you put this post together in less than 2 minutes of getting the info?
    Nm. Iím an idiot.

  19. #299
    no we had a half hour. SD3 getting killed was irrelevant to this. Existence of a serial killer means we have either T or TTT, and with you, 2 masons, and a full cop, there are only 2 letters left. That means T, which means one civ role remains. Gooner claimed it as V, but then why didn't the SK hit anyone on night one?

  20. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    no we had a half hour. SD3 getting killed was irrelevant to this. Existence of a serial killer means we have either T or TTT, and with you, 2 masons, and a full cop, there are only 2 letters left. That means T, which means one civ role remains. Gooner claimed it as V, but then why didn't the SK hit anyone on night one?
    Yeah thatís why I said Iím an idiot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •