Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Dickie Hemric
    I think townie said he was roleblocked - assuming the mafia RB'er could still block him. And tejas could have not hit or could have been a double tap, I'm inclined to fully believe goon unless someone wants to claim something else.

MMMCCVT seems like its right on. Left with an RB and godfather, so cop is somewhat less valuable, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Yeah thatís why I said Iím an idiot.
    i wanted to reiterate it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDeacs View Post
    I think townie said he was roleblocked - assuming the mafia RB'er could still block him. And tejas could have not hit or could have been a double tap, I'm inclined to fully believe goon unless someone wants to claim something else.

MMMCCVT seems like its right on. Left with an RB and godfather, so cop is somewhat less valuable, at least.
    That setup is correct. If youíre going to get fucky with me because Iím 2 for 2 Diggler, go ahead and GATWOOHWTS.

yeah, a double tap could do it, and who's more likely to catch two random bullets on N1 than knight? Hmm.

GATWOOHWTS?

Dickie Hemric
    2. Mako - IC
    4. gooner - Vig
    5. gouda
    6. townie
    8. diggler
    9. da
    10. creamy
    11. cata

6 voting options. Diggler at the bottom of my list. Creamy probably too, for now - struggling with the idea mafia did what he did. Definitely possible, I guess.

Still think catamount is most likely bad. Then no real ranking between gouda and townie - maybe gouda first because of the RB, but thats speculative. I should probably read most of their posts.

I was roleblocked last night which is 1) hilarious considering I already claimed 1-shot and Tejas being SK meant I couldnít be lying about being a full vig considering all roles were in the open and 2) seems like Knight is super butthurt, also hilarious

***catamount***

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    GATWOOHWTS?
    I was trying to come up with something something funny that this stood for, but my brain fried out at the 5th letter. get all the way out of here with that shit.

what would be the reason to not hit N1? Your only path to winning is to kill everyone quickly, so seems like N1 is the best time to take a shot.

The double tap is a possibility for sure. The glee at successfully sniping knight seemed real.

Also there's no guarantee that townie was RBd - he threw that out the second someone started sniffing around. SK could have been RBd N1 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacdeTejas View Post
    Full cop - confirmed
    Mason claims
    Vig Claim
    RB claim

My math could be wrong but that doesnt add up right?
    This post is hilarious now

Dickie Hemric
    what would be the reason to not hit N1? Your only path to winning is to kill everyone quickly, so seems like N1 is the best time to take a shot.

The double tap is a possibility for sure. The glee at successfully sniping knight seemed real.

Also there's no guarantee that townie was RBd - he threw that out the second someone started sniffing around. SK could have been RBd N1 instead.
    Its a strategy to hide that there is an SK - it fucks with peoples reading of the setup, a few people swear by it. Also possible he just missed the overnight.

tejas is a special lad

But this is a pointless discussion

Dickie Hemric

ďThe second someone started sniffing aroundĒ

Lol my rn post was a simul-post with Gooner voting for me, hence my hilarious joke about timing

well shit. there's a half hour i will never get back.

GATWOOHWTS?
    Get all the way out of here with that shit

I was trying to come up with something something funny that this stood for, but my brain fried out at the 5th letter. get all the way out of here with that shit.
    winner

Any of my BROVID-69 buds here still having any post BROVID symptoms?

I had it back in October and still haven't kicked the fatigue.its the craziest shit ever. Also my wife still hasn't gotten her smell back, so I crop dust her on the regular