Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Bros. I hit the big 4-0 tomorrow.
    Cinco de mako oh shit

It is _possible_ that Gooner is on maf team, saw the knight hit come through from SK, claimed vig early and roleblock late to cement himself as clear, and could even have done so as godfather knowing he might get investigated.

Diggler has put the work in on the setup and in the posts, plenty of substance and not a ton of filler, he feels civvey to me too.

Da and Gouda, Iím with Gooner. Tough to read unless thereís a series of votes or the maf has left them alive too long, which kinda gets into the Eagles conundrum tho Eagles they are not. Daís reads are not very good this season. I feel this could be the game he is mafia. Gouda, time will tell.

Which leaves creamy and cata, the old brain trust. Lenny and George. I can tell George doesnít want to kill Lenny but he knows he doesnít have much of a choice left given what Lenny has done. And in that sense itís almost merciful of George even if it is a tearful kill. They probably both arenít mafia, but Iíd rather kill Lenny and see if George can be as good as a vanilla civ (claim) as he was a SK and actually work out some logic in front of us.

Da and Gouda are protected by the masons sadly, the troika of Juice/SD3/mako have to be hit basically in order from the mafia so itís tough to make a ďstill aliveĒ argument for them.

I ain't man. I never been mad. And I ain't now

I will be mildly upset if Creamy is just playing straight level 1 mafia twice in a few games and we all have to recalibrate and figure out what level 1 plays are again

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    It is _possible_ that Gooner is on maf team, saw the knight hit come through from SK, claimed vig early and roleblock late to cement himself as clear, and could even have done so as godfather knowing he might get investigated.

Diggler has put the work in on the setup and in the posts, plenty of substance and not a ton of filler, he feels civvey to me too.

Da and Gouda, Iím with Gooner. Tough to read unless thereís a series of votes or the maf has left them alive too long, which kinda gets into the Eagles conundrum tho Eagles they are not. Daís reads are not very good this season. I feel this could be the game he is mafia. Gouda, time will tell.

Which leaves creamy and cata, the old brain trust. Lenny and George. I can tell George doesnít want to kill Lenny but he knows he doesnít have much of a choice left given what Lenny has done. And in that sense itís almost merciful of George even if it is a tearful kill. They probably both arenít mafia, but Iíd rather kill Lenny and see if George can be as good as a vanilla civ (claim) as he was a SK and actually work out some logic in front of us.
    Damn this hurts in the truths

Mako...I forgot...do you like Tacos?

You can answer tomorrow since you probably went to sleep after that last post.

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Damn this hurts in the truths
    It ainít no lie. Weíre gonna do it, kill Townie. Gonna get a little place and live on the fatta the land and bury townies corpse on the land.

Quote Originally Posted by gouda View Post
    I have basically no experience playing with either of them, but my read on creampie stands until it doesnt
    Is that read based on anything in particular or just the gut feeling that the sweet bee honey gives you?

I think I'm 100% on one of Da/Cata being mafia. Both is still a possibility, but less likely. I think we should go Cata today and assess after his death reveal.

Had to pause a date night with my girl to post that being George in this scenario is like by far the nicest thing townie has ever said about me. And it hurts in the feels that Iím going to have to put down Lenny (***creamy***).

I'm also kind of talking myself into mafDa after re-reading D1

Also can someone with more non-mafia, non-Tunnels posting experience tell me if Diggler is a naturally smart guy

After re-reading into the start of D2, it's kind of interesting how there are clear gouda/Creamy and Cata/Da pairings based on comments from gouda and Da, respectively. I think Cata/Da is stronger but still interesting, I'm kinda feeling like one from each pairing is mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    I was roleblocked last night which is 1) hilarious considering I already claimed 1-shot and Tejas being SK meant I couldnít be lying about being a full vig considering all roles were in the open and 2) seems like Knight is super butthurt, also hilarious
    Is this poetry

After re-reading into the start of D2, it's kind of interesting how there are clear gouda/Creamy and Cata/Da pairings based on comments from gouda and Da, respectively. I think Cata/Da is stronger but still interesting, I'm kinda feeling like one from each pairing is mafia.
    And you and diggler

Is this poetry
    like literally or mafia poetry? because anything can be poetry if you let it be

Also can someone with more non-mafia, non-Tunnels posting experience tell me if Diggler is a naturally smart guy
    On the one hand he seems to be some sort of crossword savant and apparently has a colossal dong but on the other hand he willingly lives in Charlotte so idk