• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Dude, we just posted 90's R and B videos to explain our emotions within seconds of each other. How can you not trust my judgement?

I'm stoked on you being the decider. I'm not stoked on Diggler being the "decider" about who is pushed up in the binary tie that you decide.

Also, I'm still watching the TTT video and a third fly girl has come on the stage and I'm just so excited.

Masons waiting til end of day 1 is not great bob. But, a bit too ballsy to be a fake, I think.

5 min

toogs 3 juice knight sd3
sd3 2 gooner diggler
da 2 tejas catamount
catamount 1 Da
tejas 1 townie
gouda 1 toogs
gooner 1 gouda

YTV: mako creamy

toogs 3 juice knight sd3
sd3 2 gooner gouda
da 2 tejas catamount
catamount 1 Da
juice 1 diggler
tejas 1 townie
gouda 1 toogs

YTV: mako creamy

lol, i pulled this up to quote and point out what an IDIOT knight is for saying i was deciding anything because sd3 was the only option to create a tie, then i realized that i'm the idiot becuase i didn't note da sitting there with 2

long story short both knight and i are idiots

lol, i pulled this up to quote and point out what an IDIOT knight is for saying i was deciding anything because sd3 was the only option to create a tie, then i realized that i'm the idiot becuase i didn't note da sitting there with 2

long story short both knight and i are idiots

This is a good post. I like that you didn't know. I like even better that you posted you didn't know.

Oh for fucks sake Creamy.

***TOOGS*** switch

Back