• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

I had wings and corn on the cob and smashed potatoes for dinner and then went on a walk after dinner and idk why I got so hungry when I got home but I just had two PB&Js

I've started watching something called Brittania. I don't think I like it, but I've watched 3 episodes, so who knows. I watched that shadow bone thing on Netflix too, really didn't follow it, but I watched it all - the bad guy in that was the bad guy in punisher, he's great.

It's almost like a baby jhawk. Look at it try to do math

Sometimes I just wish I could talk to god. You east coasters go to sleep too early

I wanna talk to god but I’m afraid cause we ain’t spoke in so long

Really debating about raiding the candy drawer - it's all leftover Easter junk right now.

I don't remember who said that or the context, but I will continue to use it

SD3, I turned all my eth into 2 of those shitcoins you were shilling and now I am angry with you personally and not just because you switched out of a tie to kill me like a numpty

You know what the Midwest is? Young and reckless
Where restless DIGGLERS might snatch your necklace
And next these DIGGLERS come jack your Lexus
Somebody tell these DIGGLERS who Kanye west is

If I knew we were going to talk to God, I wouldn't have advocated killing our translator last round

You know what the Midwest is? Young and reckless
Where restless DIGGLERS might snatch your necklace
And next these DIGGLERS come jack your Lexus
Somebody tell these DIGGLERS who Kanye west is

This has legs

Back