• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

reading back over yesterday, i am not feeling as strongly about creamy as I was. He had the ridiculous D1 vote, but it's hard to buy into him being mafia based on a ridiculous vote unless i believe knight is in the chatzy telling him "just vote sd3, people think you're insane anyway and you can just say you weren't paying attention." we let him skate because that DIDN'T happen, but if he had killshotted sd3 after a mason claim we'd have been all up on him. STILL - that's a lot of layers to unpack, and it's probably simpler to follow Occam and just assume creamy was late and didn't want to no vote and didn't read anything. I left my vote on sd3 too, despite the mason claim - my objection is to the killshot.

As no one else has claimed anything, I think gooner is cleared and knight got double-tapped N1 or SK took the night off.

Townie, Da, and Gouda are all inscrutable, but they have played this for a while and know how to show civ.

Cata has been quiet, but that seems to be his MO. Apparently he has other shit to do besides examine all this.

In other news, I woke up every 15 min last night with my wife jetting to the bathroom to puke. I'm about to take her in to see a doc. I'll be around tho. Just make sure everyone knows that I'm clear

as we learned last week, a sick wife automatically equals mafia. (j/k - hope she feels better and take care of yoself)

Diggler, mafia Occam is known as Hakeem. Same razor, just converted to Islam back in ‘96.

Townie's RB on N1 is a point in his favor, but not dispositive.

I'm leaning gouda and da as our final mafia.

I like that direction too, diggler

Though nothing really clears you except the work you’ve put in

Let’s all switch to da

Plenty of time in the round and he’s had a major tone and posting volume shift from recent games

***switch to Da***

Choo choo mofos

I reserve the right to murder whoever I please, as long as Gooner tells me who to murder.

Not sure I like this run to majo, fellas. And surely I'm dead tonight so...let's hold off for a couple of minutes so I can get my final thoughts together.

NM, I forgot Gooner is basically cleared so they'll kill him. I have another day to be lazy. But regardless, I think it's somewhere in the Da, Gouda, Cata triumvirate.

Well this is an interesting switcheroo

Also I have been fine with Da going since I reread last night. I think Cata is probably the better play overall for minute reasons, but Da is surely a fine play as well.

Back