• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

i'll say this - if it turns out that creamy is mafia and that shit on D1 was orchestrated i will be REALLY impressed

da 4 townie gooner diggler creamy
catamount 1 gouda
creamy 1 cata

You know the awesome thing about being a pushover as a teacher is kids will throw you a birthday party in every class because they know how tiny a person you are inside and know that you'll let them wreck at least half of your class period in celebrating you getting old.

You know the awesome thing about being a pushover as a teacher is kids will throw you a birthday party in every class because they know how tiny a person you are inside and know that you'll let them wreck at least half of your class period in celebrating you getting old.

Happy birthday!

I am currently wearing a party hat and eating a shitton of cookies.

is this a metaphor for your mafia game

i assume you are licking your wounds from that sick burn and can't post

also i am 8 years and 364 days older than you mako.

i have to say i'm impressed with the defense that da has put up this morning. really has me thinking.

Da, you have anything to say in your defense?

I don't hate the first two votes on da but I am very SUSPICIOUS of the third and 4th

I also don't like catamount sitting this morning out.

This is now a chat thread in which I list the things I do not like

Back