• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Mako you think you'll find yourself on any balconies today for your birthday?

Happy with either cata or creamy or Gouda now

Also my phone auto correct capitalizes Gouda, why is that

Also why has nobody pointed out that I pushed super hard for creamy but never ended up on him, do I have to do maf work for them? Gonna go reread Gooner now. My phone auto capitalized Gooner too.

I'm trying to be nice. But your posts and timing are....ungood. Regardless of alignment

Bro I know I suck at this game, but I am clear. And there's no rhyme or reason to any of my votes ever. My only reasoning for voting Cata this round so early is I'm going to be out of pocket around lunch and I need to make sure I have my vote in.

Happy with either cata or creamy or Gouda now

Also my phone auto correct capitalizes Gouda, why is that

Also why has nobody pointed out that I pushed super hard for creamy but never ended up on him, do I have to do maf work for them? Gonna go reread Gooner now. My phone auto capitalized Gooner too.

respect

Mako you think you'll find yourself on any balconies today for your birthday?

Nah be we're sending the kids home with my parents for the night after dinner, so I may miss my 4 am workout tomorrow morning.

Mako I think you should hold your vote for a bit and not broadcast your intentions.

Bro I know I suck at this game, but I am clear. And there's no rhyme or reason to any of my votes ever. My only reasoning for voting Cata this round so early is I'm going to be out of pocket around lunch and I need to make sure I have my vote in.

i enjoy this, regardless of whether it's true

If Cata is mafia, I doubt that mafDa double barrels and continues his voting from D1 on him. I am like 98/2 now that one of Da/Cata is mafia, but only one.

Ok

I think I'm 100% on one of Da/Cata being mafia. Both is still a possibility, but less likely. I think we should go Cata today and assess after his death reveal.

Ok

Mako I think you should hold your vote for a bit and not broadcast your intentions.

Yeah my jump could've fucked us if I didn't pull it back. We gucci now though.

Ok the rest of the Gooner reread is trying to figure out the setup, fluff, bragging about killing knight, and saying he’s really sure diggler isn’t maf.

Gonna switch to cata in spite of the atrocious creamy post

Back