• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

does anyone have a list of where catamount's votes actually landed?

Townie has been less analytical than usual, IMO, and the second I opened up the switch to da, he jumped on it.

You’ve got like what, five games? Don’t tell me how analytical I typically am, we haven’t even played a theme game or closed setup yet. Also Gooner was talking da all day. This feels a tiny bit maf steering to me, but the whole weight of your work says otherwise.

This is my THIRD game thank you very much.....but in the first two, you were pretty deep in the weeds on everything.

Not a good reason with so much time left in the round

But I just finished the diggler reread, and there are a couple posts that would be borderline angleshooting if he was maf that I can leave til postgame, but this is gonna be like the juice maf game from a couple weeks ago, if diggler is maf, gg, I won’t be voting for him.

It’s brain trust and Gouda, the maf are in that trio.

I have that as 3 on catamount, with mako, diggler, and cata left to vote.

I am definitely a fucking ***Townie*** People.

But I have been super busy, and yall are going to kill another town member. Gouda is also probably Mafia. Not looking good for the town.

Meh switch to ***Gouda*** need to clear my head and not let hate influence my opinions.

Hey, remember how we killed the cop on D1 and he didn't even say anything?

we are unduly influenced by people having JOBS and not posting here all day?

I am currently on paternity leave and not working but am limited by occasionally having to take care of a baby

cata - 3 townie, creamy, gouda
gouda - 2 diggler, cata

ytv - mako

townie are you serious about this plain bagel > everything bagel business

Only in the context of only getting one bagel type for the rest of your life

Like are y’all throwing salmon or eggs and shit on these bagels or are you just eating them with cream cheese. I don’t get it.

Like are y’all throwing salmon or eggs and shit on these bagels or are you just eating them with cream cheese. I don’t get it.

yeah if i get one per day lifetime and can add shit to it, I guess plain is more versatile. If it's plain, butter, or cream cheese, I'm going errything

I would gladly accept everything bagels for life and not think twice about it

This is the point. Like what would you want to do to a plain bagel that wouldn't be better on an everything

Back