• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Should have gone with my gut instead of gooner’s

Also wish I could have gotten traction when it was so fucking clear creamy was maf all game and nobody would listen

I guess good job gouda w the not so soft defense looking back

so that D1 bullshit that creamy pulled was planned. sigh.

i'll say this for creamy the man can throw shit around and I have no idea what to believe

Told you all creamy was maf

And I totally forgot about this game. Definitely skipped my night 1 kill. WHOOPS

Also wish I could have gotten traction when it was so fucking clear creamy was maf all game and nobody would listen

I switched and these bums killed me

people here reject all "level 1" moves on face value, thinking everyone is way smarter than we actually are

i'll say this for creamy the man can throw shit around and I have no idea what to believe

Yeah, we all were just like "that seems like some Creamy shit right there" and let him slide when he should have been majoed the very next round. Well played creamy.

And I dont know why we didn't follow the "Gouda is only alive after day 2 if he's dirty" rule. And I am possibly the worst IC ever. My bad peeps.

The funniest thing about D1 is it wasn't planned. I'd love to take credit like I did something cool but I legitimately was in meetings and got out with 2 min to spare to vote. I just randomly voted SD3 without checking chatzy.

Yeah people say I always bus teammates, so I thought I'd try the opposite

Yeah, we all were just like "that seems like some Creamy shit right there" and let him slide when he should have been majoed the very next round. Well played creamy.

And I dont know why we didn't follow the "Gouda is only alive after day 2 if he's dirty" rule. And I am possibly the worst IC ever. My bad peeps.

Well me being alive after d2 is 1) way too early, and 2) only works when there aren't cleared civs alive

Ladies and gentlemen, we chose not to kill this.

The best part about that post is I told him in chatzy not to pile on catamount. He didn't see it

So the whole "creamy only does what he's told" thing is definitely not true. He does ask for input, but he's like the wind. Can't tame him

The funniest thing about D1 is it wasn't planned. I'd love to take credit like I did something cool but I legitimately was in meetings and got out with 2 min to spare to vote. I just randomly voted SD3 without checking chatzy.

you can't compete with crazy

Back