• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Apparently just saying “I am clear” works!

never again will I assume creamy is just being creamy.

thank you ryala.

i will volunteer to assist next week's mod whoever that is, and i agree that first man out should henceforth become assistant mod

good stuff here.

is your wife actually sick

Yeah, actually I'm home with her now. She can't keep anything down. We thought she was pregnant a few weeks ago with some morning sickness, but ended up not being. Now this...I'm definitely concerned. Will try to get her in to see someone if it doesn't get any better.

What's wrong with you people? The Gouda rule still applies.

as noted above, there were plenty of claimed civs to knock off early....but i thought of your rule several times this morning.

where is knight or is he ashamed to show his face after being gunned down by gooner

I wasn't paying close attention, but seemed like gooner was trying to stop townie from leading a win

This seems pretty unfair, Townie led the Da charge. But no, I was not good. Again.

This seems pretty unfair, Townie led the Da charge. But no, I was not good. Again.

Hang your hat on the kill shot broseph. Even if you should not do that

I will be voting Creamy D1 for at least a month or two now. Just go full level 1 for a while and not try to think great thoughts.

Hang your hat on the kill shot broseph. Even if you should not do that

It was not a +EV play but as I said in dead chat, what am I going to do, not use the vig?

as noted above, there were plenty of claimed civs to knock off early....but i thought of your rule several times this morning.

The gouda rule is dumb. It is on the list of things I do not like

Back