• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Tough lost. Good job lynching me while I was napping!

Fuck this. You showed up at 12:40, voted Gouda for “reasons”, noted that you had no intention of reading approximately 75 posts, then went to sleep at 12:50? If that’s true you deserved to get killed for being a shitty cop and not even bothering to perform a useful function. You know, like claiming cop and giving us an extra death to play with.

Fuck this. You showed up at 12:40, voted Gouda for “reasons”, noted that you had no intention of reading approximately 75 posts, then went to sleep at 12:50? If that’s true you deserved to get killed for being a shitty cop and not even bothering to perform a useful function. You know, like claiming cop and giving us an extra death to play with.

I feel like this describes current toogs perfectly

Toogs in his prime though....

Lol I could have told y’all the creamy business wasn’t planned, dude is just slinging shit at the wall

You can policy vote him if you want but he’s basically smidge, you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

Do you ever take a dump that is so enormous that when it flushes you’re like daaaamn toilet nice work!

Do you ever take a dump that is so enormous that when it flushes you’re like daaaamn toilet nice work!

I ate a bunch of way to hot thai right before I went to bed last night, so this morning was eventful.

I came into the mafia game because a couple guys told me to play. I have yet to play a game when I can actually pay attention because I'm on the road. It is my mistake that I've signed up for games and not been able to give them any real attention, especially as I'm a newbie and should be taking the time to learn and read about the game.

I'm fine with not playing, but I'll probably try my hand at a game sometime when I have the flexibility to pay some semblance of attention and do more than jump in and vote.

Yo Townie, a few folks around here have said that Smidge overdosed. It's poor taste to bring him up in a non positive light, as well as compare me to someone who overdosed. I've smoked some bud and eaten some shrooms and that's the extent of my shenanigans.

for what it's worth, pretty sure he's only comparing your mafia style. to my recollection of his boards persona, you don't seem like smidge AT ALL.

and i was definitely complimenting your mafia style. I legit have no idea how to read you.

I ate a bunch of way to hot thai right before I went to bed last night, so this morning was eventful.

So you disagree with my asian food ranking? Whats worse than Thai?

Not saying its bad, I eat thai at least 2x a month, just that the others are better. I will hear arguments for chinese food being worse, but thats it.

Don’t take it personally creamy. It’s like how pro card players have a hard time against beginners, because even if they can read them the amateurs make unexpected plays that pros aren’t used to and they can get beat. I wasn’t making the smidge comp bc of personality, just play style. People take the game too seriously. It’s just a thing we do to distract from work or the never ending meaningless death spiral that is human existence.

And I do think it’s a good idea, if you’re going to play, to try, if only for the sake of the person running the game, who is spending a lot of time and effort running the game. The other players can get frustrated if they want, but it’s really only an insult to the mod if players don’t try or don’t have time to play and mess up the balance.

Alright I reckon that's fair. I'll give it a little more effort in the future.

I dont understand the vitriol, creamy played great - fooled a lot of people. Isn't that the point of the game?

I really thought the "I'm clear" defense was a spectacular play. And yeah, I thought the point was to confuse people. But I guess I'll conform to play at the level that the pros demand. If Gooner and Toogs lead a policy to vote me off D1 for future games, I guess none of my sly tactics matter anymore.

creamy, just lean in to the chaos and stop apologizing

alls fair, my man

also, it's an internet game

I really thought the "I'm clear" defense was a spectacular play. And yeah, I thought the point was to confuse people. But I guess I'll conform to play at the level that the pros demand. If Gooner and Toogs lead a policy to vote me off D1 for future games, I guess none of my sly tactics matter anymore.

dude that's another compliment. plus you get to join chatzy and not think anymore. i still don't know who the effing godfather was because NO ONE WILL ANSWER THE QUESTION

So you disagree with my asian food ranking? Whats worse than Thai?

Not saying its bad, I eat thai at least 2x a month, just that the others are better. I will hear arguments for chinese food being worse, but thats it.

I prefer thai to vietnamese and korean - but part of that may be availability. Lots of good cheap thai places where the old thai ladies make fun of you for asking for more water.

dude that's another compliment. plus you get to join chatzy and not think anymore. i still don't know who the effing godfather was because NO ONE WILL ANSWER THE QUESTION

I was the godfather.

Chinese > Japanese/Korean > Thai/Indian

The really interesting stuff is Laotian and Burmese and Sri Lankan but obvi harder to find

Back