• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Chinese > Japanese/Korean > Thai/Indian

The really interesting stuff is Laotian and Burmese and Sri Lankan but obvi harder to find

Thats not bad. My order was Vietnamese - Korean - Indian - Chinese - Thai. I didn't have Japanese in the mix, it would be top 3, because I was ranking them in terms of being able to order in, and I havent found a lot of good Japanese take outs yet.

Problem with Chinese is it can be all over the board, I like junky american chinese, though - but some people don't. High end Chinese delivery is spectacular, if available - assume you went to Han Dynasty in Philly, still my favorite and they have a location near me that delivers, its so good.

I really love Indian food

the only (Americanized) Chinese food I really go for sze chuan, but it is elite -- I'm lower on dim sum than most

I'm pretty over the average neighborhood Thai spot, but the good ones are really great

Back