• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

I know there was some speculation, maybe even DATA, on covid and blood type

any such thing on blood type and vax?

The running theme I have found is that people who had covid already had a more severe reaction than people who didn't. This is from a sample size of like 14 unrelated people, so, extremely scientific.

I had covid. I felt like I was going to die the day after.

If I've ever had bubble tea it was unremarkable

Let's talk about state rankings

A chick I went out with in college fucking lives on this stuff now. She was a FREAK in bed. Like, only girl I've had to ask to tone it down. She'd draw blood on the regular.

But was she a lady in the streets?

i got my second moderna vaccine yesterday afternoon and today i feel fine. my conclusion is that there are a lot of snowflakes out there

1) Congrats on getting fully vaccinated, I hope you have a great time getting back into your old routines
2) When I got the second Moderna shot, I had severe body chills and a migraine for about 12 hours, I didn't sleep at all that night. I am the biggest snowflake.

I tested positive last Monday and still feel like 50 shade of ass

I think bubble tea was part of the basic bitch starter pack circa 2007

I am 2+ weeks out from the second dose. I give zero fucks now. It is amazing.

i'm trying to imagine you giving >0 fucks and struggling

Tejas

I also do not like boba

I also also just got moderna 2 and felt totally fine

My dad and sis are infectious disease docs and explained to me it also does have to do with how much coronavirus exposure you’ve had, so if you’ve had full blown aids covid you’re probably gonna have a bad reaction but if you had a nonserious bout or little to no exposure you’re probably all good

I wish there were a way of knowing how many people in the US came in contact with someone carrying the virus. Fascinating to me.

I'm gonna killshot somebody so hard.

Back